Front Bumper… (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have ARB on mine. This is my 6th vehicle with an ARB bumper. They just make good quality bumpers and they are crash tested which was a selling point for me. But I also just prefer the look of the ARB. After damaging my stock rear bumper on this trip (below) I got the Slee rear bumper it is also excellent quality, I'm sure their front bumper is really nice too - every Slee product I have had is really quite nice. I think you'd be happy with either of those brands.

View attachment 3552688

View attachment 3552689

Looks great. I have the Slee rear also. Great, great bumper. Would have definitely considered the front Slee bumper, but it was not around when I bought my TJM.

Wanted to revive this thread…

Does ARB still sell Sahara Bumpers for the 16+ model? I would love to get one that is painted grey from ARB but didn’t know if they still did that… any help/info is appreciated…

Wanted to revive this thread…

Does ARB still sell Sahara Bumpers for the 16+ model? I would love to get one that is painted grey from ARB but didn’t know if they still did that… any help/info is appreciated…

Crumple zones on the Sahara are, in my opinion/experience…too easy to crumple. Sahara in particular…only because I have personal with it. Also important to know is that the hoop on the Sahara in ornamental ONLY and should not be confused as a protective bar.

My TJM T13 is absolutely solid as a rock. Literally…to the point I’ve actually used it to intentionally move boulders partially underground…and it does not budge the T13. —I’ve Also smashed a full-size deer at highway speed in Moab… and I suffered only one very dead deer.
Fjrther…I had a guy in a 4Runner try to pull in to the gas pump ahead of me and he destroyed the whole side of his side panels/doors on my T13’s side wing. Thing didn’t budge..AT ALL. Its scraped it up, but I didn’t even take the guys info, because I knew I’d have it looking new in 10 minutes a home.

My Shara bar, on the other hand… (On my prior 100 series) crumpled the crumple zones from BAAARELY tapping someone in traffic.

Highly recommend the TJM T13 if you want strength.

Last edited:
Crumple zones on the Sahara are, in my opinion/experience…too easy to crumple. Sahara in particular…only because I have personal with it. Also important to know is that the hoop on the Sahara in ornamental ONLY and should not be confused as a protective bar.

My TJM T13 is absolutely solid as a rock. Literally…to the point I’ve actually used it to intentionally move boulders partially underground…and it does not budge the T13. —I’ve Also smashed a full-size deer at highway speed in Moab… and I suffered only one very dead deer.
Fjrther…I had a guy in a 4Runner try to pull in to the gas pump ahead of me and he destroyed the whole side of his side panels/doors on my T13’s side wing. Thing didn’t budge..AT ALL. Its scraped it up, but I didn’t even take the guys info, because I knew I’d have it looking new in 10 minutes a home.

My Shara bar, on the other hand… (On my prior 100 series) crumpled the crumple zones from BAAARELY tapping someone in traffic.

Highly recommend the TJM T13 if you want strength.
That’s a great endorsement, would one need to replace OEM suspension if they are adding this bar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom