FREE! Thread for free stuff. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

figured out what these headlight thingys are for yet??

Nope. Installed inline on headlight harness. Don't think there was even another power source so I don't know what they're supposed to accomplish?

Could be wrong on that tho, haven't looked too closely at them since removing them.

Free! Semi float axle shafts

3-4 short sides suitable for 40 or 60 series

1-2 long sides for 60 series and

1-2 long sides for a 40 series.

These arnt them, mine are in perfect shape.
2AA39C52-6B76-48E0-8725-A5EC9B9BB291.jpeg

You can thank me with front hubs (regular landcruiser or pickup ifs) if you have spares kicking around. If not no worries and you don’t have to take all of them either.

Gone to hellbent40

Last edited:
I'd like the top cover off of the H42 Trans, but I can't make Duncan before the 22. Anyone picking up other things?
I might take a trailer down Sunday and see what all is there. I see he has a bunch of stuff for 'free', I'm going to text him
and then head down. I'll come back to this when I'm done.

I'm in no hurry for the part. It looks like a 60 top that would allow me to move the stick shift to back the stock location and have an unmodified shifter.

Free!

View attachment 1696251

Threaded rod ratchet set.

I picked it up for an old job. No missing peices.

AHHHHHHHHH...Why couldn't I live closer to Vic!?!

I will be coming down to Vic at some point in the very near future, so if this is still available I'd love to add it to my toolbox!

Cheers!

-Paul

Was it your brake or clutch? I should have one that will fit for you. Im going to be heading up to namimo Sunday I think. It will be kinda a fast trip Mother’s Day and all.

Clutch, unfortunately I am fully booked on mothers day. I will see you on the trail one day. I am in no rush. Plus its a long drive when all I have is duck tape for wheel studs.

Was it your brake or clutch? I should have one that will fit for you. Im going to be heading up to namimo Sunday I think. It will be kinda a fast trip Mother’s Day and all.

Free! Cow pusher bumper off a 40 series. It’s a stock bumper with bars welded to it. The supports that go back to the frame are welded to the frame?

There’s a rear bar bumper as well.

599FA348-6FE9-403E-B4AE-C119316A391C.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom