FREE! Thread for free stuff. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Chrome 60 series bumper.

From a hj61 front porch style. Probably taking it to schnitzels this week if no one pipes up.

Also a couple 24v green things with Japanese writing on them. Were installed inline on my headlights . No freaking idea what they are. I'll dig up a pic later.

Chrome 60 series bumper.

From a hj61 front porch style. Probably taking it to schnitzels this week if no one pipes up.

Also a couple 24v green things with Japanese writing on them. Were installed inline on my headlights . No freaking idea what they are. I'll dig up a pic later.
I will collect that bumper on Sunday if you are around. What time is best to come over?

I've got a bunch of extra HDJ81 interior parts (not from my HDJ81) that I wouldn't mind going to a good home. Let me know what you need...
Sign me up...! I'm pretty sure no one else in the club will have a use as I think I am the only 80 in it... Door panels?

Sign me up...! I'm pretty sure no one else in the club will have a use as I think I am the only 80 in it... Door panels?

Fire me a PM dude!

Free 8 frames of 5x5 scaffolding with some cross bracing.
1729C11E-8A73-4813-9B43-BBF4E03ADECD.jpeg

Makes great pipe/wood rack
7468ED5B-C29D-47E8-9EA2-5808EE842567.jpeg

29C0CD15-766E-4256-BF89-095B266C7AA3.jpeg

Gone to @cruiserpilot

Last edited:
15x8 chev white spokes. Set of 4, one is a bit wonky.

Will fit a cruiser, but not much room for weights on inside up front.

Free until i make garden hose holders out of them.

FREE oil drum with the top cut out already for you rednecks @seapotato that need a burn barrel.
View attachment 1667821

Pfft. I have a broken bathtub and a hole in the ground for burning.

Barrels are for amateurs and city folk who want to put on the wifebeater and slum it with a case of lucky for an evening before going back to their soul crushing office jobs counting beans for the man.

Chrome 60 series bumper.

Mine is all dented to crap...still got it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom