Found A Donor For The 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
:D 1990 Chevy 2500 2wd 350TBI/700R4....went and got a temporary plate for it, been driving it around for a week now. It has 135k miles on it. Tranny has 32k on a rebuild. Motor is very strong, no smoke, idles well. Went out Sunday and cut a load of wood, hauled it no prob.

Just wondering what anyone thinks I should do to this before I start working on getting it in the cruiser?

It's almost a shame to part it out, but wife says I don't need another truck :grinpimp:

Just wondering if I could use the gear box also for the ps conversion, looks like its a 3 bolt though.

Anyone know where I can find a wiring schematic for this vehicle?
:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce:

Went to the local salvage yard today to find a fan.....talked with the owner about buying the truck minus motor, tranny, and ecm. He offered me 1k for it rolling.... :D

I purchased truck for as is 700.00$ :grinpimp:
lc build up 11-05-05 062.jpg
lc build up 11-05-05 060.jpg

you'll love the fuel injection. i'm sorry that i went carbureted, although my q-jet works pretty well.

yeah not looking foreward to the wiring....but when it's done it will be nice. Been doing lots of searching and reading up on doing this conversion. would like to have it out of the garage by feb. if my budget holds up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom