Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (33 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think Adam went to look at it this weekend. That is a pretty dang good price, it seems like hundo's are starting to be the bargain of the cruiser world. Factory locker for 5k??? can't really beat that.

@custyota I hope you get it my brother!!

Agreed, their depreciation might be at the low point. 80s have been slowing rising over the past few years so makes sense for the hundo's to be hitting bottom soon.

If i was looking for a daily then it would be a 100 series for sure.

Sold
IMG_1317.JPG

View attachment 1447293

Wanted: 35/12.5/15

A set, or 1, or 2.... Wheels included or not, doesn't matter.

Need a spare.

Wanted:

LC grills or bezel from a 40 series, 60, 80, 100, maybe a 55 but I know that will be hard to come buy and may not mount on my wall well due to the curves.

These will just be used to put on my office wall so I don't really care about the condition.

Wanted: Looking for cheap (in price) recovery/safety gear for the hundy. When I sold my 40 I gave away most of my stuff.

Look at summit racing's website, tjm recovery kit. they had them on clearance a couple months ago

Look at summit racing's website, tjm recovery kit. they had them on clearance a couple months ago
They're sold out now but they have a lot of other TJM stuff left. You might be able to piece something together for cheap if you wanna search through Summit Racing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom