for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You're not selling your 60 also, are you sportbiker?

not at this time. I might get a 40 instead.

I have a mint 95 with 150K

I have a 95 in near flawless condition and am looking for an FJ62. I have shipped a number of cars to and from Texas. I am in Grand Junction, CO. WOuld you consider a trade of some sort.

My cruiser has a 2 1/2 Old Man Emu lift, an ARB Bull Bar, a TJM rear swing out and a Con ferr roof rack. I have mine for sale right now for $13K, but would be interested in a trade for yours.

I will be at Cruise Moab on Thursday with my 80 and a restored 40. Any chance of you being there?

Thanks,
John

If you would like to call me - 970-640-3603.

aintnohalfstppn said:
It only needs 2 things:
A new O2 sensor
A endlink for the rear swaybar. a piece broke off it and it causes it to make a clicking noise. Doesn't affect anything, just a little annoying. I'm thinking it'd be cheap, like $10, but i can't find them around.

any questions, drop me an email
aintnohalfstppn@gmail.com
MG8GwLDkRlYGlhurCf4VA9Q24jqf.jpg

P3Afb1Plz22W0CmrDANhvA243XmR.jpg

A4T2KAfcOccrwtul74ULvhrSwkQj.jpg

okay...i got around to getting an O2 sensor and the endlink.
I broke the boltheads off the original endlink trying to take it off, so i have to try and get them out and i can't get the nuts off for the O2 sensor, but i have them.
i've started to notice it's pretty bouncey in the back. i'm thinking i'll get some new shocks in the rear, they're only like $50 a pop.

if there's any interest, let me know. it just sits around now that my car's out. i drove it yesterday for the first time in a month and it runs strong. i've had the L.C. for about 20 months and have only driven it about 6,000 miles.

any rust issues?

**************1985 Fj 60 160.000 Original Miles, CENTRAL WASHINTON (DRY)**********

This is a pretty nice truck, runs good, very reliable

1985 FJ 60
160,000 original miles
stock 4 speed
new clutch in last 2 years
new rear end
rebuilt carb last year
50% on tires (txr's)
new battery
shackle lift
painted last year

$7,000.00 obo

located in Wenatchee, WA

email questions to slatta@slatta.com
000_0344.jpg
000_0343.jpg
000_0341.jpg

Last edited:
please send more pics and details to KJW002@shsu.edu
rust damages?
repairs needed?
# of owners?

Do you want a winter BMW? I'm in Schenectady.

Maybe a trade plus cash?

Last edited:
notyourmomslx450: DAMN MAN NICE AVA!!!

I am in New York (long Island) I would be interested in seeing the truck. I am looking now for a rig to just make into a crawler and then crawl around the block with it (becuase theres nothing to crawl over with it here on LI, just drive down the block burning large amounts of fuel and making people look).

Seriously thought, i would like to see some more pics, can you e-mail me some @ Ron@greatbayboats.com

Do you like boats?? Do you have one?? I would trade you something, just need to see what i have to trade. Lemme see some interior and some engine undercarrage pics and we will talk..

Thanks

-Ron

there is some rust in the back, under the mat, not much, i could grind it out and paint it easy, haven't yet though...

needs a radio antenna

windshield has a small crack

we are the third owner as fara as we know

its got a 351 actually...
price reduced...3998.99

1984 FJ60 for sale

1984 FJ60
212k miles
All original except repaint (older repaint, not a perfect color match)
Typical rust on rear fenders
none in wheel wells, or any of the underside
Tail gate is rusty at bottom
Motor is strong and smooth once warm
No visible smoke when starting or driving
Gets hot after stopping(turning motor off), but cools once driving again.
Good tires
Drives great!

located in Basalt, Colorado
$2000
please PM me your e-mail for pictures, Thanks

I can't figure out how to shrink the pictures to fit . I read the directions and still can't do it.

I think I got it.
Front.jpg

Pas Side.jpg

Rear.jpg

The paint looks dull, but that just washed off:cheers:
Front.jpg
Pas Side.jpg
Rear.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom