For Sale Severance CO: 1988 FJ62 For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Bought this truck a couple of years ago and sadly need to let it go. It runs but it does need some love. I don’t think the odometer is accurate, but it’s showing ~237k. The body is pretty much rust free aside from the lower inside panel on the driver side. I have it in one of the pictures. I’m asking $16k for it.

IMG_3723.jpeg

IMG_3724.jpeg

IMG_3722.jpeg

IMG_3726.jpeg

IMG_3725.jpeg

Do you know how many owner's? Dou have the original owners manual, bottle jack and tool kit? Do you have the original radio?
Do all the electrical windows, door locks, mirrors and antenna work as they should? Does the a/c work as it should? Has the L.C.
ever been in a accident? Do you know if it has the original paint? Could you take pictures of the undercarriage? Does it have a
matching spare tire? Is there any problems with the engine or transmission? Thank you and I look forward to your response.

Do you know how many owner's? Dou have the original owners manual, bottle jack and tool kit? Do you have the original radio?
Do all the electrical windows, door locks, mirrors and antenna work as they should? Does the a/c work as it should? Has the L.C.
ever been in a accident? Do you know if it has the original paint? Could you take pictures of the undercarriage? Does it have a
matching spare tire? Is there any problems with the engine or transmission? Thank you and I look forward to your response.

Don’t know how many owners, I know it had to have had at least 3 including myself. Engine runs well, the transmission sticks in first, I’ve replaced the kick down cable, and flushed the transmission. Seems to be doing better than before. There is hail damage on the hood and a dent in the rear passenger side that should be visible from the pics. A/C does not work, power locks work sometimes. No original radio, and I can get you the rest of the information on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom