For Sale FJ62 with Isuzu Diesel 4BD1T (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fj62 Landcruiser, 1988, 240,000. Stock body, original paint color 8B2.

Isuzu Diesel conversion, 4BD1T overhauled, with GM 700R4 Auto Trans. injection pump, turbo, and injectors rebuilt or new. Innercooled, runs cool, great power, 25mpg. about 25000 miles on this rebuild.

Birfield rebuild, OME lift and suspension, 33 BFG2 new tires. ARB front bumper, with 12000 lb winch.

Interior is clean with complete sound deadening on floor and body sides.

Located in Park City UT. more pics available upon request. $14000

IMG_0503.jpg
IMG_3836.jpg
IMG_0501.jpg
IMG_3337.jpg
IMG_3342.jpg

Last edited:
Are you running a 700r4? I'm curious about what you did with the wave ring and torque converter. I owned a 4BT with that transmission and torque converter/wave ring were a pain in the butt.

AC?

had some requests for more images.

original body, except for the back tail gate and lift gate with California parts.

good interior, all original, except for stereo replace with AM/FM CD and updated speakers.

This truck came with A/c, but i did not convert with A/c. Still have the compressor, but its snug to find a spot for it with Isuzu.

Thanks,

Bill

DSCF0830.jpg
DSCF0839.jpg
DSCF0829.jpg
DSCF0835.jpg
had some requests for more photos.

Nice rig. I'm wishing I would've built something like this instead of my OM617 FJ40 swap. Mostly due to my growing family size...

Bump for a sweet rig.

Nice truck, great color, GLWS. Good platform to build on, IMO.

Driven this vehicle extensively and assisted with the diesel conversion, 8 years ago or so? It is super solid and possibly one of the cleanest 62s around, no rust at all and all original. Worth $17k easily in my opinion... Very sound driver too, totally daily driveable. Hope it helps, Andre

Registered as gas or diesel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom