FJ62 fuel hose line (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was under my FJ62 the other day and saw how the rubber fuel line hose is getting old. Does anyone know what size hose and how much to purchase inorder to replace all the rubber bits? It's a 1989 FJ62.

I was under my FJ62 the other day and saw how the rubber fuel line hose is getting old. Does anyone know what size hose and how much to purchase inorder to replace all the rubber bits? It's a 1989 FJ62.

You can get all of the lines from your Toyota parts dealer.

I guess I need to get one of those.

I usually order my parts online so part numbers help inorder to receive the correct items. Thank you though. I'll have to find myself a Toyota professional.

- Here are all the part numbers you need and the call out prefixes too ...

- only SOME of the HIGH PRESSURE line have the special fittings on them like @diesellibrarian mentions , and he IS correct also on that topic ,,fyi

- would suggest you contact a Extremely Professional , as well as polite and friendly VENDOR , @cruisermatt , Cruisermatt's Off Road Powertrain and Chassis Specialty Performance , he specializes in the whole FJ62 Fuel System as a whole , and has some unique NICHE plug and play pre-packaged problem solver Kits already mapped out ,. that include all OEM parts too .....

have a nice day ...

kindly ,
matt

(1) - Copy.png

1679554497307.jpeg

1679554522857.jpeg

281338133_680338669703958_6649906290821958765_n.png

Last edited:
- Here are all the part numbers you need and the call out prefixes too ...

- only SOME of the HIGH PRESSURE line have the special fittings on them like @diesellibrarian mentions , and he IS correct also on that topic ,,fyi

- would suggest you contact a Extremely Professional , as well as polite and friendly VENDOR , @cruisermatt , Cruisermatt's Off Road Powertrain and Chassis Specialty Performance , he specializes in the whole FJ62 Fuel System as a whole , and has some unique NICHE plug and play pre-packaged problem solver Kits already mapped out ,. that include all OEM parts too .....

have a nice day ...

kindly ,
matt

View attachment 3280035

View attachment 3280037

View attachment 3280038

View attachment 3280039
Thank you for all of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom