FJ60 Door Panels: Customizable and Affordable (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great news everyone!

We finally have new stock and new colours. We have replenished the black and grey which is in our factory and we also have brown waiting collection in Melbourne.

Just ordered another set from you guys. Can’t wait to get them! Keep up the good work.

Any chance the rear cargo panels in brown abs will be available in the future?

Are the dark grey abs available, I don’t see them on the website, or do I just order the black set and indicate dark grey in the add a note section?

We are currently going through all the templates, cutting new sets, photographing them, and listing. Its a timely process but the listing will start appearing slowly.

Feel free to contact me directly if you cannot find something on our website/eBay shop at info@doorcards.com.au

Luis

Just an update, it has been slow progress and we apologise. Where our warehouse is is right on the edge of where the fires were threatening but everything is back on track and we have some pictures of the new stock. The vehicle in the photo is taken form a newer 70 series.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Just an update, it has been slow progress and we apologise. Where our warehouse is is right on the edge of where the fires were threatening but everything is back on track and we have some pictures of the new stock. The vehicle in the photo is taken form a newer 70 series.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
Brown looks great! When will you have a full set for my FJ60? Can I get Speaker holes cut for the 2 front door cards?

Website or PM you? Mud discount?

Feel free to contact me anyway with your postal details (full name, delivery address, email address and contact number) as well as the product you are looking at and i will be able to process it from there.

As for a discount, I am pleased to announce that because of the huge support everyone here has given us, if you are ordering anything from our website we are now offering a 10% discount! Just use the discount code IH8MUD when checking out or follow the like bellow and the discount will already be added to the cart.

Australian Door Cards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom