FJ45 rear heater?? Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

no looks like fj60 series rear heater good luck

Spector shows it as the FJ40 optional center console heater for 80-83 FJ40 but I thought it was for FJ45 also?

Last edited:
nope...too late model to be fj45. only the latest model fj40s and fj60s had that one....79+ i think

my 45 v has the old style heater under the front seat i doubt the 45 pickup came with that option good luck

Looks like the rear heater out of an FJ60, which goes under the front passenger seat. The newer FJ40 heaters ran from '81 to '83, I think. My '80 doesn't have one. The elements looked similar, as I recall, but it had a special center console over it, with an ash tray towards the top back. Someone recently posted a picture of one.

hey roberto did you get that with your rig . parts catalogue show this heater in an AUS,EUR says rear heater with bench seat ,says it would look like the one posted above if it had a separate seat? . 80/08 - 86/04 in AUS
did they make these rigs to 86?

fits these models BJ40,43,45,46,HJ47,FJ4#

does it look like this pic ,pic for bench seat ?
heater (Small).JPG

Last edited:
No it did not come on mine, I bought it seperate from a guy in AUS, I dont see how it would work with my factory bench seat application? I originally thought I was going to go with bench seats and put inbetween like the optional center console heater on later FJ40's but have rethought the idea. Now I am thinking of selling for I dont know how and have never seen pics of one of these in an application other than under the center console heater? And yes it looks identical to that pic you sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom