fj40 meets? (Mesa, Az) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, I was just curious about any landcruiser, or fj-40 meet ups around Arizona, If ya know of any please let me know.

I know there's the copper state cruisers. but us 40 guys don't meet regularly that I know. I asked the same thing awhile back. id be willing to meet sometime.

Hey, I was just curious about any landcruiser, or fj-40 meet ups around Arizona, If ya know of any please let me know.
I would be interested as well (if possible), but I live in SE Tucson.

Sounds like the birth of a club! :beer:

God I love Tucson. I graduated from Canyon del Oro high school and had my first fj40, my senior year, a 1969 freeborn red fst. I remember thinking the factory top wasn't very cool. Boy have my opinions changed in 30 years.....

Right now I am in Casa Grande but will move to Surprise in May or June. Have two 40’s. A ‘78 and a ‘76. Would be fun to get some of these awesome rigs together.

oh for sure, life without the hard top is full of getting mistaken for a jeep. daily I get atleast 3 jeep drivers doin their jeep wave to me lol.

I would be interested as well (if possible), but I live in SE Tucson.
you guys should get together down there sometime, id bring my rig to join, also since ya live down there, ya gotta go check out this guy in marana hes got tons of fj40 parts including hardtops, hoods, jumpseats, speedometers, dash pads, etc. his number is 520-240-3757

also since ya live down there, ya gotta go check out this guy in marana hes got tons of fj40 parts including hardtops, hoods, jumpseats, speedometers, dash pads, etc. his number is 520-240-3757

So is Tim charging that much for a hard top and rear door now?

If don't want to be confused for a jeep with a soft top switch your aftermarket top that is just a top made for a jeep and resized for the FJ40 for the OEM style.

Right now I am in Casa Grande but will move to Surprise in May or June. Have two 40’s. A ‘78 and a ‘76. Would be fun to get some of these awesome rigs together.
i believe ive seen alot of fj40 activity up in surprise
So is Tim charging that much for a hard top and rear door now?

If don't want to be confused for a jeep with a soft top switch your aftermarket top that is just a top made for a jeep and resized for the FJ40 for the OEM style.
actually its kayline's fj40 soft top, they were discontinued, thats probably why ya dont recongize it as a usual 40 top, and is that his name? yea he was charging i believe 1000-1500 for the top and sides, extra for the hatch, and 700-800 for doors

Last edited:
oh for sure, life without the hard top is full of getting mistaken for a jeep. daily I get atleast 3 jeep drivers doin their jeep wave to me lol.
Happens to me every day. Some jeep wavers look really confused after they wave, I just wave back and get a chuckle out of it.

actually its kayline's fj40 soft top, they were discontinued, thats probably why ya dont recongize it as a usual 40 top, and is that his name? yea he was charging i believe 1000-1500 for the top and sides, extra for the hatch, and 700-800 for doors

I haven't seen a picture of your 40 except your Avatar. I am well aware of what the Kayline replacement vinyl top looks like. I have a few of them. One I bought twenty-five years ago when they were still available new. Only see half doors on your cruiser do you have the factory soft doors.

I can't believe how prices have changed. I have moved all my body parts under cover. Stuff that no valve a few years ago may actually have been worth saving.

also
I haven't seen a picture of your 40 except your Avatar. I am well aware of what the Kayline replacement vinyl top looks like. I have a few of them. One I bought twenty-five years ago when they were still available new. Only see half doors on your cruiser do you have the factory soft doors.

I can't believe how prices have changed. I have moved all my body parts under cover. Stuff that no valve a few years ago may actually have been worth saving.
i actually have no doors on my 40, I bought some aftermarket full and half doors, but have to do some modding before they go on the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom