Fatgirl build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been working loads of hours and I built a 1995 4 Runnef up on the quick. 22RE 5 Spd just spacers and OME coils new shocks 4:88’s with Detroit locker in back and true track in front. I put rear discs on and am running 255/85r16 Falken wild peak MT tires. Couldn’t pass it up we get a good bit of snow and my little Honda work car we get 6 inches and it’s a plow. So I figured I’d sell the Honda and use the 4 Runner.

Here is my rear tank I’m building. It was kind of a fiasco first tank the shop I had braking the bottom bent it wrong. I water jet cut it all at work. I gave them CAD drawings with bend lines etc and it was wrong so the bought the new bottom. It’s over built it has a 1/4 bottom and everything else 11 ga. I haven’t put top on yet I’m waiting for my filler next and rollover valve. Should have them both this week sometime. Anyways besides being heavy what do u guys think? Oh it’s 5337 cubic inches so just over 23 gallons.

IMG_1925.jpeg

IMG_1924.jpeg

IMG_1923.jpeg

This is really close to frame all the way around. 1/2 in from sides back and 48deg frame corner braces. With my 14bolt pushed back 4 inches I have 4 3/4 in up travel till center section hits bottom of tank but my bump stops are 4 inches so hopefully it works out.

Hydromat does anyone else use this for their fuel pick up? I am running a sniper fuel module and from what I saw and read this stuff is supposed to be amazing in how it works. Anyone using this stuff? I ordered a 4”x12” for the pick up on my pump. It’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom