Events/Trails Fall Crawl 2021 Event Committee and Trail Run Group Leaders Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will definitely be attending this year...I'm sad I missed all of the other GX folks last year

When does registration open up for this event?

Is registration for this opening soon?

Registration should open mid to late next month. We will be discussing event at the next meeting next week.

Aye, the ides of August are upon thee, and still no fall crawl registration information to peruse…a lamentable predicament indeed.

We are testing and tweaking registration page now.

BBOOOOO I was all excited and went to the regestrationlink and it needs a password!!

I am stocked to see we are going GRMS this year! now my das mounted Midland radio will be worth it!!!

Here is what I got.... I am sure its on lock down till they are ready though

1629146379566.png

@Svensk120 Pretty sure the password requirement is so that the page designer and testers can access it without worrying about the general public, or Dave ;), sneaking in while they're working out bugs.

Oh, and...... :rofl:

4hgffz.jpg

@Svensk120 Pretty sure the password requirement is so that the page designer and testers can access it without worrying about the general public, or Dave ;), sneaking in while they're working out bugs.

Oh, and...... :rofl:

View attachment 2761110
im only here checking if the registration updated too, lol. I’m stoked since my truck is trail-ready again.

1BD7CEC4-4B69-4455-AC93-96B7DBA736F8.jpeg

@davidp14 sliped throw the crack. Web developer thought it was password locked but it was not. As was caught after @davidp14 registered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom