Events/Trails Fall Crawl 2021 Event Committee and Trail Run Group Leaders Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i mean if you follow your nose and find food all you need to do is ask for a taste LOL

Still not sure which truck I’m bringing but I’ll commit to leading an easy trail on Saturday when I wake up. At some point. Still having trouble with the am/pm thing. I’d like to cap it at six trucks if possible but am willing to take bribes from people who want to follow me.

Still not sure which truck I’m bringing but I’ll commit to leading an easy trail on Saturday when I wake up. At some point. Still having trouble with the am/pm thing. I’d like to cap it at six trucks if possible but am willing to take bribes from people who want to follow me.
As late as you'll be up to hit the trail might not be anyone left to lead

I am willing to lead just need to decide on what vehicle to bring...

EB42693B-7E62-4210-AF92-D31F9D5138FF.jpeg

You should bring those 37s taking up space while you're at it... maybe I can feed you enough bourbon to come an agreement on price too
i remember that conversation from CRR .... good luck with that @afgman786

A belated thanks and shout out to @Svensk120 for his great help on Saturday's easy ride. His ability to spot was quite beneficial to our group that included some first time 'wheelers. Having him as the second truck allowed us to save a lot of time by letting me scout things down some unfamiliar trails while he worked the rest of the group through tight areas.

I can't vouch for his culinary contributions this year since I never made it by his kitchen - which sucks more because he was actually pretty close to my tent this year!

A belated thanks and shout out to @Svensk120 for his great help on Saturday's easy ride. His ability to spot was quite beneficial to our group that included some first time 'wheelers. Having him as the second truck allowed us to save a lot of time by letting me scout things down some unfamiliar trails while he worked the rest of the group through tight areas.

I can't vouch for his culinary contributions this year since I never made it by his kitchen - which sucks more because he was actually pretty close to my tent this year!
Thanks @JohnVee for the kind words... I really enjoyed helping out and being able to guide everyone through the trails. It is always nice to have another pair of eyes when your out there.
Can't wait for next year and I will already put my hand up to lead a group on the "green" trails. I feel much more confident at the Cove now and can find my way about.

Just because you missed this trip to the kitchen just remember that since your group is moving the CCR to the spring I should be able to make it again and you can have a second chance at the grub!

Also wanted to through out a BIG thanks to @FJCowboy for being a great tail gunner AND just a cool dude!

Also the rest of the group we had was awesome as well. Never any real complaints and everyone was ready to try to tackle something they didn't think they could!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom