Factory FJ40 Soft Tops, Bikini Tops, and Dusters. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sent an email re: Troopy Top w/ rear soft ambulance style doors, straps internal. I could send my top for a template if needed.

Dan

Send it. I'll make anything if I have a good pattern to go off of.

I sent you an email about a trail cover for a 75 fj40 on April 27th and a payment via paypal later that same day. Did this ship yet?

I sent you an email about a trail cover for a 75 fj40 on April 27th and a payment via paypal later that same day. Did this ship yet?
I have learned that Marshall is a busy man and takes a few days to do his Thang. He will get it done. Thanks for all you do Marshall.

Well I screwed the pooch on that one. I just sent the order. Will try and get it out for tomorrow.

Send it. I'll make anything if I have a good pattern to go off of.

It'll be later in the summer, and I'll need it done before fall as I don't have a covered spot to park it. What's the turn-around time?

Marshall, what trail cover will fit over a bestop softtop on a fj40. Want to make this thing water tight. Lol

Received my THC Soft Top today and craftsmanship is fantastic. Got every option wanted, and customer service was terrific. I'll do a full writeup of fitting it on my OEM bows (which require some adjustments and powdercoating). Thanks Marshall

Marshall, what trail cover will fit over a bestop softtop on a fj40. Want to make this thing water tight. Lol

That is a good question no one has answered. Probably the oem one. I think the family cage would be a little small. If you want you can buy it and if it needs adjusting you can take up the extra using a stapler and then send it back and I'll have my people to sew it. Probably cost around 75 to do that.

I am going to have to wait til next month to order another trail top .. you do make some quality stuff. I would really like the new top with the real Steel bows. But since my top is brand new I have to wait

FYI I will have some shots of my completed FST doors wrapped in the Sandalwood PVC here in about 5 days. I actually love the color!
It's more military drab than anything.

Okay. Got my doors wrapped in trollholes pvc sandalwood. Here's a pic for color reference. It's basically olive drab to me. Very cool color.
1434245518385.jpg
1434245531929.jpg

Hey. I have a brand new soft top and aluminum tub. I'd prefer not to drill into it to do the twists. I believe you said you have a magnetic option for the sides and then I'll just have to do footmans in back for straps correct!?

Hey. I have a brand new soft top and aluminum tub. I'd prefer not to drill into it to do the twists. I believe you said you have a magnetic option for the sides and then I'll just have to do footmans in back for straps correct!?

I do have a magnetic option and it has ironically been used on an aluminum tub. You would have to mount steel strips where the magnets lay. Personally I'd drill the tub.

I do have a magnetic option and it has ironically been used on an aluminum tub. You would have to mount steel strips where the magnets lay. Personally I'd drill the tub.

I resemble that remark :D

Check my signature foe how great his top is and also how I installed the steel strips. I think it looks great without the straps and the metal strip being black looks great as I run without the top and Frame. If only I had a full OEM rail style Bikini to use:cool:

I resemble that remark :D

Check my signature foe how great his top is and also how I installed the steel strips. I think it looks great without the straps and the metal strip being black looks great as I run without the top and Frame. If only I had a full OEM rail style Bikini to use:cool:

It's sitting in front of me as I type this. Will ship today.

Marshall,

Do you have any pics of the Metal Tech family cage bikini? I'm trying to decide between that and the OEM type bikini/bimini.

Thanks,

CD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom