Element Fire Extinguisher (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For example, if you leave the keys to your Defender in the ignition, I will swing by your place and leave your Element sticks in its place.:D
Seems like a win for you @rrc swb if that's the case!

I will have them at the CLCC meetings and at the Swap Meet on Saturday 9/26, as well as Fall Crawl. If you need it for a trip and can't wait for one of those events, then PM me and we can work something out.

For example, if you leave the keys to your Defender in the ignition, I will swing by your place and leave your Element sticks in its place.:D
Funny thing... The key is in the ignition... :eek:

If someone tries to steal it... They'll either hit the house (no brakes) or the Outback behind it (no steering). LMAO

I just replaced the wheel bearings and swivel balls and plan to do the rear when it's not 100F.

20200815_171443.jpg

20200815_173508.jpg

I got mine yesterday... These things are pretty sweet and I hope I never use them.

Should have bought 2 more.

Received mine from Crusha through the Keystone Cruisers branch of the buy. Many thanks to all those involved in putting this together!

If anyone missed the group buy here's someone on mud selling with a discount.

We can still pick ours up at the Fall Crawl, correct???

Any more of these up for grabs? You know... to keep my house intact during the election day riots? Would be pretty sweet to molle to my plate carrier. #DC

If anyone is still looking to get one. You can order one off their website with a 10% discount using LLOD as the discount code

FYI, a set of C-cell Maglite flashlight clips makes a perfect, more solid holder than the plastic one that comes with the Element 50. Maybe Professor Morthimer will post-up a pic of his mounted (mine are awaiting warmer weather to be installed).

FYI, a set of C-cell Maglite flashlight clips makes a perfect, more solid holder than the plastic one that comes with the Element 50. Maybe Professor Morthimer will post-up a pic of his mounted (mine are awaiting warmer weather to be installed).
Another option are these clips that I really really like from a guy on Etsy—solvefunction.

126BF565-4643-417C-B48D-4448544FD451.jpeg

Some cool stuff for sale on the Etsy solvefunction page, mostly for the 80.

@PRADO3 he has a license plate frame for you

At first I took the smiley face and gas can as fun at the expense of a lot of fuel rather than smiles per gallon :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom