Element Fire Extinguisher (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Count me in for 1

Fits nice on the glovebox door.
B2E3332A-AEBA-47DC-B544-7AFF5C56AA16.jpeg

Count me in for 2

see my PM

I’m in for two

I’m down for one. I can free up the space under the driver seat that’s currently home to a regular extinguisher

We should have hit 10, right?

Crap. Last time I looked on Amazon, they could be had individually for $70, so the 10pack didn't make sense. Now they're not available individually on Amazon and they seem to be $80-85 each everywhere else. Thanks to @emorth Ed for bringing this to the group's attention.

I'm in for 2 or 3 if we explore the direct-from-Element route that Chris mentioned above. I'd also be happy to see if any ONSC'ers would be willing to commit, to further bump a direct order, and handle the southernly distribution if needed. We could do our own NC Amazon order if Element doesn't want to give a better price break to CLCC. Not trying to complicate things here!

I'll also add that @Outsane offers a couple different 3D-printed mounts for these in his Etsy store along with a bunch of other really cool and useful things.

The first thing I did when I saw this thread was check HuddExpo since that is where I got my first one, but Element isn't listed on the website anymore.

I'd be in for 2 or 3. Would love to see if there is a better direct price. Amazon has 10 packs for the same. Jerks probably saw this thread!

Amazon product ASIN B07R3G1XSM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom