Element Fire Extinguisher (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Via this thread and email we now have 27 requests. So, if I order a 30 pack that will put the price tag at about $2K. At the meeting tonight I am going to ask the club to finance this group buy so I don’t have to out-of-pocket that much $$$. In return, I think it would be generous to add a $1 donation per extinguisher that would go to the club for the use of their money. I will contact the manufacturer regarding a bulk price.

Thoughts, comments, criticisms, obscene remarks and rude gestures are welcome.

Ed

Via this thread and email we now have 27 requests. So, if I order a 30 pack that will put the price tag at about $2K. At the meeting tonight I am going to ask the club to finance this group buy so I don’t have to out-of-pocket that much $$$. In return, I think it would be generous to add a $1 donation per extinguisher that would go to the club for the use of their money. I will contact the manufacturer regarding a bulk price.

Ed
Looks like a plan to me.

Ed
I agree!

I'm in for a few, on the record. discussed last night, Ed will check for a direct buy of maybe 30, with prepayment from group buyers, and we distribute f2f at swap meet or fall crawl.

If we have to officially get on a list then I’m in for two please

Just heard about this at the meeting last night, I’d like to be added to the list for 2 extinguishers.

I bought two previously with the roll bar mounts directly from Element and mounted one on each side of the 40. Much less bulky than a traditional fire extinguisher, lasts five times longer, and when mounted on the roll bar, easy to find in an emergency.

2F1298DC-4519-421A-80D4-E50A68B859F5.jpeg

I'd be in for four.

Probably best to ask about 40... or maybe 50.

Maybe open this up to our Keystone brethren?

@emorth, can I cross post this on the Keystone clubhouse page. I'm sure there will be interest. I'll handle payment, and distribution for them.

I would be in for at least 2 maybe more if we need it to round up.

Is it possible to ship these? Maybe we can combine an east and west coast order.

@emorth ONSC is at 13 so far.

WOW! This is good... Hopefully they can hook us up with a decent discount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom