E&E Off-Road 200 Series Skid Plate System (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought i was tripping, i could swear i saw around $1800 this morning and now when i went to website to order the skid it was out of stock and the price seemed off. Now it makes sense the price changed. I have to think again now before pulling trigger but i really like this concept of skid frame it really is great design.
Also, if there is a beneficial change like the power steering guard, you will most likely get the updated parts for free. 😁

@turbo8 super stoked to see the updated front to close the gap!
PXL_20230605_013230252.jpg

If anyone is interested, here's a (really bad) photo showing the OEM skid vs the E&E set. This photo doesn't show the OEM transfer case guard. The two skid sets are shown in in the same orientation. The new support frame is shown in the back right.

PXL_20230604_161228548.jpg

Last edited:
Just got in line and pre-ordered. Thank you to everyone for all the pictures and write ups! Can’t wait! I have to echo what everyone else is saying about @turbo8. Quickly answered all of my questions thoroughly. Looking forward to doing business with him.

What do I do with my old skids? Recycle them?
I assume you mean just the front skid if you decide to get the updated version? You can do what ever you want with the old one.

Here is the updated 3d edrawing file:

If they aren't rusty someone with a rig that is would really appreciate them.
I assume you mean just the front skid if you decide to get the updated version? You can do what ever you want with the old one.

I'm talking about the original OEM skids. They're just sitting in my garage taking up space, don't think anyone would need them.

The front skid I will definitely have to figure out what to do with the original E&E Skid.

Here is the updated 3d edrawing file:

Had to use eDrawing to view the file, but looks great!

I'm talking about the original OEM skids. They're just sitting in my garage taking up space, don't think anyone would need them.
I’m aware.

I got a message within a week of posting I had installed these aftermarket parts.. asking if I would donate my factory ones because that person’s were corroded.

Obviously there won’t be a ton of demand but you never know who might need that stuff. Post to your local club section maybe.

Last edited:
For those that already have the skids

I added the pre-order for the updated front skid and power steering guard on the site.

I'm just charging a flat rate $50 for shipping on these.

This is the easiest way for me to tally how many to get made.

@Tex68w @teejnut @Supra Turbo @wingnutted @A10Driver @i4c4lo @bloc @prwillard2 @Leelanau @MTNLIVIN @chriscosta416 @ElJayBird @Adrenaline6 @ontopofm @Whiskerz @KenB @SidZer0 @abawockee (Sorry if I missed anyone, I don't have all your user names)

Also, if you didn't get the transfercase skids and want them, now will be your opportunity. I opened those up for pre-order too.
Let me know if you want me to do like I did for the deposit for the skid system before. (make small deposit to get on the list, then pay once ready to ship)

Some mods will need to be made for the 2 stock bumper skin mounts.
cut these.JPG

I added the pre-order for the updated front skid and power steering guard on the site.

@Tex68w @teejnut @Supra Turbo @wingnutted @A10Driver @i4c4lo @bloc @prwillard2 @Leelanau @MTNLIVIN @chriscosta416 @ElJayBird @Adrenaline6 @ontopofm @Whiskerz @KenB @SidZer0 @abawockee (Sorry if I missed anyone, I don't have all your user names)

Also, if you didn't get the transfercase skids and want them, now will be your opportunity. I opened those up for pre-order too.
Let me know if you want me to do like I did for the deposit for the skid system before. (make small deposit to get on the list, then pay once ready to ship)

View attachment 3342340
Ordered!

View attachment 3342340
Ordered! Thank you sir!

View attachment 3342340
Ordered! Thank you for the great customer service!

View attachment 3342340

This is what you call above and beyond customer service!

QQ, what needs to be modified on the OEM bumper skin?

Would love to see some photos of these installed.

View attachment 3342340
Ordered! Thanks @turbo8 ! Awesome CS!

View attachment 3342340

Ordered, along with some other goodies! Thank you for taking care of us Oliver!

Thanks for the pre-orders.

I ordered the the updated front skid\PS guard and the transfercase skid. they should be ready mid July.

I'll be ordering the rest for the complete sets soon.

Once I get the updated parts, I'll test fit them and figure out an easy solution for the 2 bumper skin mounting tabs.

tabs.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom