Dmax450! Casper gets a duramax! (1 Viewer)

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
SILVER Star
You ever post pics of your motor mounts Trevor?
Also, I'm running hydroboost with FZJ80 brakes front and rear with a 1.25" bore Master cylinder and it's a bit on the large side, 1.125" or maybe even 1" bore might be better for you.

You ever post pics of your motor mounts Trevor?
Also, I'm running hydroboost with FZJ80 brakes front and rear with a 1.25" bore Master cylinder and it's a bit on the large side, 1.125" or maybe even 1" bore might be better for you.

I haven’t finished the mounts up. They are just tack welded in place at the moment. I’m going to try and use the duramax hydro boost and master cylinder if I can. I know it’s probably a bit on the large side, but it should work fine. I figure with the extra weight it’s going to need it. Should be around 6500lbs

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
SILVER Star
I haven’t finished the mounts up. They are just tack welded in place at the moment. I’m going to try and use the duramax hydro boost and master cylinder if I can. I know it’s probably a bit on the large side, but it should work fine. I figure with the extra weight it’s going to need it. Should be around 6500lbs

Not really how that works... bigger doesn't always mean better. you will get better pedal feel and more pressure to the calipers with a smaller MC.
you should be able to get a MC from a 1/2 ton that has a smaller bore and bolt right on to your hydrobooster.

Not really how that works... bigger doesn't always mean better. you will get better pedal feel and more pressure to the calipers with a smaller MC.
you should be able to get a MC from a 1/2 ton that has a smaller bore and bolt right on to your hydrobooster.
I’ll look into that. Might can use the factory master and make attaching the lines easier. The main benefit is the hydroboost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom