Distributor Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I got this distributor for my 71 F engine and it doesn't look anything like the distributors on Spector's diagrams. Specter Off-Road Land Cruiser Parts - Page 022 Land Cruiser Distributors

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what engine it came out of and if I can use it. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Brian
IMAG0016.jpg
IMAG0017.jpg
IMAG0018.jpg

Mine came out of my early '68 1F although it is converted to electric.... It looks like you already know what your looking for just don't know what you got, hope this is at least of some help
web.jpg

Your right, I'm just trying to figure out what I have.

Thanks

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like there are EIGHT lobes on the cam.:frown:

65swb45 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like there are EIGHT lobes on the cam.:frown:

Mark, that is actually my old stock carb out of my 8/73. The OP bought it and it looks different than his. I actually suggested he call you to ask about if it will work for him. It was working when pulled...only removed to swap in a 60 series dizzy.

Sent from my iPad communicator

Just double checked and it does have 8 lobes on it, thanks Mark for pointing that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom