Dirtgypsy goes SOA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dirtgypsy said:
I am ready to build another one. This is up for sale in the mud classified.

Clint

Bummer! I hope it's just because you want to build another!

Can you link us to your add? And good luck with the sell!

Wow. Ive followed this build for a long time and when I was up to my ears in my build and loosing momentum it kept me going by showing me how great the end result could be.

Good luck with the sale, someone is going to get a great, well built Sixty.

Actually kind of sad to see it up for sale. Our 60's took good pictures together. :crybaby:

I wish you luck with the sale. I'm actually contemplating selling my 62 as well. Just going to require far too much money to get it where I want it to be, I think i'll sell it and snag something already SOA on 37's (probably a minitruck or 1st gen 4runner)

Actually kind of sad to see it up for sale. Our 60's took good pictures together. :crybaby:

awe man! I didn't think you would take it so hard. now I will really have to re-evaluate...

I wish you luck with the sale. I'm actually contemplating selling my 62 as well. Just going to require far too much money to get it where I want it to be, I think i'll sell it and snag something already SOA on 37's (probably a minitruck or 1st gen 4runner)

thanks and good luck to you

What are you going to build??

another diesel truck with 37's and lockers... ok not really. I am moving on to an 80 series, I think... Still will have diesel goodness though. Actually I am hoping it wont sell. Then I put in the A/C, leather seats, paint it and tint the windows, drive it for another year and put it up next year for $20K :cheers:

Clint

boots4 said:

That's kinda how I feel except our Rigs never got to take pictures together... Definitely the biggest inspiration for me to go diesel!

Actually I am hoping it wont sell. Then I put in the A/C, leather seats, paint it and tint the windows, drive it for another year and put it up next year for $20K :cheers:

Clint
Now you talking...
You need to enjoy that rig n all that great work yah put into it.

not to sound like a total retard, but how much does a SOA cost?

Did you want the price of what I have into mine? With or without wheels, tires, lockers, etc. your question isn't total retard but it is lacking in details!

Btw if you read through the SOA portion of my thread when everything was said and done with aforementioned parts and other misc was close to $3k

Clint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom