dimensions on rear window (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
Threads
anybody have the dimensions on the glass. i need to get one made unless someone near denver's got one.

I wouldnt limit my search just to that area I shipped one from my pig and I think it was less then 20 to ship it like 2000 miles. Just had to pack lots of foam and peanuts in there.

Nowhere near Denver, here's the measurements on my spare...
18 & 1/8th" tall
43 & 1/4" wide

along these same lines....does anyone know if you can get a new windsheild for a fj55, mines scratched up and hard to see out of at night

Pighead said:
Nowhere near Denver, here's the measurements on my spare...
18 & 1/8th" tall
43 & 1/4" wide
it's square at the corners (not a tapered glass) correct?

thanks for the info.

if i knew someone that had one for cheap and i knew i could get it here without breakage, i'd buy one from someone, but i'd hate to have piggie glass broken by some ups drone.

i really wish that jackass with the junkyard hadn't crushed these!!! :mad:
P3240002.JPG
P3240011.JPG
P3240013.JPG

Wow thats a horrible site to see, so many good cruisers gone downhill. Do any of those 55's have the emblems on the tailgate? Because I need one and I would pay you to go get one for me. Mookie when I buy that parts pig middle of next month I'll sell you the windsheild if youd like.

Id like to have the back up lights!

:cheers:

apparently you two didn't pay attention to the threads a few months ago on all the cruisers being crushed...they are all long gone.

Looks pretty square to me...

nuclearlemon said:
it's square at the corners (not a tapered glass) correct?

:
2004_0719Image0002.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom