CruiserParts.net Scam Scam Scammers (3 Viewers)

Have you had a terrible experience at CruiserParts.net?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Correct....they are just douchbags
I have to agree. The latest order last month was for a rear cross member that they told me was in stock. A week later, I was told it was backordered and I was asked if I wanted to cancel the order. I said yes.
I never received the refund but a month later I did receive the part. PP service but not a scammer.

I don’t have a problem with them.

I just bought a part for my 3b, and they were great to work with again with good customer service.
they have been helpful when I have emailed or called, and they have a good selection of diesel parts.
I will keep buying from them.

I just wanted to report that I have had a positive trade with cruiserparts.net
I got all concerned when I started reading this thread but everything turned out great.
The parts ( jack rod brackets and windscreen wiring clamps) were better than I could have hoped for. The price was reasonable for fj stuff, especially considering the condition! I received all the correct info, pictures of the parts prior to shipping, invoices and shipping confirmation and everything arrived under time.
I dealt with Craig and Gary.
I’m very satisfied. Enough to post a positive review.

I've sent them emails but no reply. Wasn't sure if they were still in business. I guess the preferred way is to call them?

This has me worried, I ordered something about a month ago and haven’t seen anything yet. Getting a little worried...

This has me worried, I ordered something about a month ago and haven’t seen anything yet. Getting a little worried...

Cut your losses and get your money back. You will wait forever and then they will send you junk. If they cant send you a picture of the item, dont do business with them.

I have mixed feelings about them. I ordered a radiator and waited for a shipping update that never happend. At the end of the week I called for the update and i was told it just arrived and will be shipping out the following day. Took another week to receive the radiator. I inspect it upon receiving it and noticed segments of the fins were crushed from the way it was packaged on both sides. I was able to straighten them out the best I could and I knew if I returned it it would have been a very painful experience and costly.
The lesson learned was-should've ordered it from a dealership. The return would be less painful and no charge.....cause I would have not had excepted the product the way it was.

I feel like Cruiserparts has their place. I order from them occasionally and have not had an issue. I only order stuff I know can’t be screwed up, and well ahead of time that id need them. Heavy used items like a steering knuckle, a bellhousing, exhaust manifold etc.

Would I buy a radiator, a door, a windshield from them? No

Well I sent them an e-mail asking for an update and never heard anything. I was at a conference last week and this week and got a shipping notice. Everything arrived and was waiting on me but when I went to install today I noticed the trim piece for the quads was the same, both LH side. And my electrical pig tails got smashed flat during shipping. They answered the phone this time and seem to be handling it. The rest of the parts were all new OEM stuff so I'm happy or at least will be once it all arrives. I still have to splice the wires to get them to work but at least I have a left head light mounted...lol

Damaged Pigtail 1.jpg

Damaged Pigtail 2.jpg

LH covers 1.jpg

LH covers 2.jpg

Total joke. I emailed them to request pics of a rear carpet they have listed in their site with no pics. Over a month later Ronnie responds and says, you need to pay for the item first and then we will get you pics. Excuse me, why would I do that? That assbackwards and given it took them over a month just to respond is pathetic. I'd stay away, many many complaints about this outfit.

They are a total scam. Apparently no one has held them accountable yet. Have been telling me they are shipping my ECU out today, for the last month. They obviously don't have the part. This was after trying to send me a bad or incorrect part number. You people that say you had a good transaction with them did so only because they had what you needed in stock. And was the correct or working part. I wonder if I hired an attorney and told him he could keep every dime he could squeeze out of them...

No good.
---

Major hit-or-miss type of business. (Mostly MISS)
---
If you need something quickly, don't rely or depend on these guys. You car will be sitting on the lift for weeks.
---
Place an order---you receive no confirmation.
----
If an item is backordered, they will not tell you; you find out only after waiting a month.
---
Want to get a hold of these guys? No one answers the phone. No one answers emails.
--
They have so much promise, but frankly, this company SUCKS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom