Cruiser Patch 100 Series Products Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

100 Series 2UZ-FE Radiator Hose and clamp Kit​

Just added to CruiserPatch.com is the radiator hose and clamp kit.
Nothing special here besides the two sizes of clamp.

Includes:
  • Hose, radiator, no.1 (1x): 16571-50150
  • Hose, radiator, no.2 (1x): 16572-50150
  • Hose clamp (3x): 90466-41008
  • Hose clamp, inlet (1x): 90467-43002
NOVA8913-RAD-50150K.png
NOVA8915-RAD-50150K.png

Toyota 4WD IFS CV axle seal driver Special Service Tool 09550-00032 replica​

Here's an update on these:

Over the weekend I received the first batch of 10x tools and not one are alike in logo/part number placement. The prototype tool was centered per my drawings but my manufacturer clearly made an error along the way- pretty frustrated with them.

For everyone who has placed a pre-order, I'm sending out an email offering to send the tools out as they are with an option to replace them with the corrected final version.

I will discount these pre-orders to my cost + shipping and send out replacement tools with the correct logo/part number once the next batch arrives.

To be clear, these will still work as seal drivers. Their functionality is not affected.

IMG_0730.jpeg

IMG_0729.jpeg

Here's a copy of the email that went out to everyone who has placed a pre-order:

"Hey, [customer's name]!

Thank you for ordering the seal driver tool earlier- I received the first batch over the weekend and discovered that the manufacturer screwed up the logo and part number placement.

I'm sending out the tools today with a discount to my cost + shipping ($37.70 plus shipping). I will send you a replacement tool if you would like when I receive the next batch.

Please reach out with any questions you may have-

Patch"

Last edited:
I say the logo placement is actually ideal, it's out of the way of the hammer blows.
Even though their not going to get pummeled with a hammer they'll still get marked up.
I designed them to be approx. 20mm above the center of the tool for this reason- the main issue is that the logo & part no. is not centered vertically. It may be difficult to tell but it was enough to bother me.

My manufacturer offered me a discount on my next batch. I'll get these back in stock next month.

09550-00032-V2.1 Drawing.png

Last edited:
I see what you're referring to now. Looks like some a few of them are worse than others, mostly the tool numbers. Some aren't too bad. Though I do personally like the "Patch" script centralized like the current iteration.

Either way, dope tool. Iv'e made a lot of my own tooling over the years. Most recently a press tool to replace the bushes in my Ohlins superbike forks.

Just browsed your website yesterday Patch. I must say, I have a lot I need to purchase this weekend. lol

Keep up the good work with supplying us 100 and 200 guys!

Just browsed your website yesterday Patch. I must say, I have a lot I need to purchase this weekend. lol

Keep up the good work with supplying us 100 and 200 guys!
Got some big restocks coming in next week FYI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom