Cruise Moab 2023 - 200 Series Roll Call (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TheGrrrrr

GOLD Star
Threads
With registration now open, might as well get this thread started. Looking back at previous years it doesn’t appear to be any specific person’s responsibility to set up the thread.

From the email about registration:

Here's how to register for Cruise Moab 2023!

REGISTRATION DETAILS
We will be opening registration on Saturday, Feb. 4 at 10 a.m. Mountain Standard Time on www.cruisemoab.com.
  • We have implemented a waiting room system that will meter the number of people able to register simultaneously.
  • The waiting room will open at 10 a.m. The earlier you get into the queue, the sooner you'll get to register.
  • The waiting room holds 100 people. You'll receive a number with your place in the queue and an estimated wait time. This information will update once every minute.
  • If the waiting room is full, try again in a few minutes. Spots will open up as people get into the actual registration process.
  • It is likely that the event will sell out rapidly as it has for the past several years, so we recommend registering Saturday morning.
  • Registration is for the event only (not trail selection). You'll select your trails a few weeks after you sign up.

EVENT DATES
Wednesday, April 19 - Sunday, April 23, 2023

Overnight runs start Monday, April 17

CRUISE MOAB 2023 AWESOMENESS INCLUDES:
  • All the classic trail runs, including multiple choices for overnight runs
  • New Moab-area trails that have never been run at Cruise Moab
  • Vendor Expo on Thursday night, bigger and better than ever!
  • Group BBQ dinner on Friday night
  • Raffle with top-notch prizes from great 4x4 brands, outfitters, and shops
  • Unique swag and official merchandise, available only at the event
  • Camping right at the Old Spanish Trail Arena so you can hang out with old friends and make new ones. And yes, we're planning to have the shower truck again in 2023 so you can wash off the trail dust.

So, who’s attending with their 200?

1. @TheGrrrrr
  2. @mcgaskins
  3. @RobW0
  4. @nwfl4runner
  5. @JohnJB
  6. @nakman
  7. @ty240
  8. @2008Cruiser
  9. @timmbuck2
  10. @Kyle Bell

Last edited:
Crap. Birthday weekend with plans in place, I’ll miss this one.

Just got my registration done. See you there.

Looking forward to it! I’ll be leading Hells Revenge on Thursday, and we usually have at least 3 200s if you’re interested in giving it a try.

I believe I'll be covering the flank on Hell's thursday so that's at least two of us. Would be pretty rad to have some 200's tackle Hell's Gate this year. Did we have anyone do it on Thursday last year? I know I punted in favor of eating a sandwich and watching other folks.

I ain’t registered but we’ll be there. Seems the truck will be too.

I haven't made it to CM since 2010. I am reminded that it's a huge event so imagine my surprise that it's "sold out" the same day it opened.
My 200 and I are on the wait list.

I haven't made it to CM since 2010. I am reminded that it's a huge event so imagine my surprise that it's "sold out" the same day it opened.
My 200 and I are on the wait list.

Last year quite a few people on the wait list got in, so hopefully you'll be able to join. Cruise Moab is one of the best Toyota - even more specifically Land Cruiser - meetups in the country if not the world. Since my wife (who was my girlfriend at the time) and I went to our first ever Cruise Moab nearly 10 years ago, we've always penciled it in every year for our vacation because we have so much fun.

Last year quite a few people on the wait list got in, so hopefully you'll be able to join. Cruise Moab is one of the best Toyota - even more specifically Land Cruiser - meetups in the country if not the world. Since my wife (who was my girlfriend at the time) and I went to our first ever Cruise Moab nearly 10 years ago, we've always penciled it in every year for our vacation because we have so much fun.
Great info! I just read it out loud to my wife. Perfect last line. Which 200 do you bring?

I am registered, will be there with my 2011 lx570 if I can find and get bumpers in the next few weeks! Oh and sliders...

CM was sold out by the time I tried to access it. In fairness I have a college friend in town visiting that week so not sure I'd make it anyway this year. One of these years though...

I have been considering a Moab run in early June though, so if anyone can't do CM but could make early June work, let me know. Not 100% sure I'll be able to pull it off but I definitely won't if I don't start planning it, so...

CM was sold out by the time I tried to access it. In fairness I have a college friend in town visiting that week so not sure I'd make it anyway this year. One of these years though...

I have been considering a Moab run in early June though, so if anyone can't do CM but could make early June work, let me know. Not 100% sure I'll be able to pull it off but I definitely won't if I don't start planning it, so...

Depending on my work travel, I could probably be convinced to pop up there for a couple of days in June. Currently contemplating a 6 week stay in Barcelona from June 1 for work though.

Depending on my work travel, I could probably be convinced to pop up there for a couple of days in June. Currently contemplating a 6 week stay in Barcelona from June 1 for work though.

Take the work funded trip to Spain my man and hit Portugal while you’re there.

Personally I’d go to Spain instead of hanging out with me, but I know myself too well. If you don’t go, let me know

Barcelona is a wonderful city. No question where I would be. Only got to spend 3 day there, would love to spend 6 weeks there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom