Cruise Moab 2011 Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well... maybe not but a good trail repair lesson for me. It ended up being a bolt that came out of the front caliper. I had the birf in my hand and it looked just fine. So this was a PM stop at the top of the world. We had a bolt that was spaced to fit and we were off!

Last edited:
Great pictures, keep them coming...looks great :steer:

Well... maybe not but a good trail repair lesson for me. It ended up being a bolt that came out of the front caliper. I had the birf in my hand and it looked just fine. So this was a PM stop at the top of the world. We had a bolt that was spaced to fit and we were off!

I was thinking WTF your birfs are new:confused: Glad to hear is was only a bolt. If you had a choice T.O.W. is a great place to do an inspection.

Personal pic just for Rob and Spike:flipoff2:
CM2011 7.JPG

Phil, you should send that pick to the mayor of Mexican Hat.:grinpimp:

So you got the whole Birf out before realizing that you were missing a caliper bolt?:confused:

So you got the whole Birf out before realizing that you were missing a caliper bolt?:confused:

The bolt was the first thing I seen but what I have not seen was what a rig did that had a broken birf (I was behind Claudia coming across the crack so did not see the symptoms). Once the inspection was completed, I can now change a birf in 30 minutes using Kevin's air tools! Kevin was the teacher and a good one! :grinpimp:

... a broken birf ...

Between this, Romer's, Claudia's, birfs and Drew's CV, everything I ate for three days tasted like moly!:hillbilly:

Between this, Romer's, Claudia's, birfs and Drew's CV, everything I ate for three days tasted like moly!:hillbilly:

You guys save five years worth of carnage for one trip?:hillbilly:

You guys save five years worth of carnage for one trip?:hillbilly:

Pretty much, will have to make a list of the carnage, to be sure it's complete, before posting the report.:hillbilly:

Made it home.:frown:

Epic trip!:cool: Killer wheeling, scenery and best of all great friends to share it with. Thanks to all who made it a blast!:cool:

My first trip and it was a blast! I met a lot of new people, drove a lot of new trails and spent time with great friends. Thanks to all for making this a trip to remember!

fantastic trip :grinpimp:

the laundry machine is already on :rolleyes:

and another first:

Michael hit 80 mph in the cruiser today :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom