2024 Land Cruiser announcement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here’s 35’s on the new Land Cruiser
I want to see someone mod the hell out of the new "LC", 35's, aftermarket bumpers, winch, etc.
1691277034276.png

1691277075683.png

Yes, I'd like the LC300 to be available here in the US. Don't want the little brother LC250

Pretty cool page about the 250 concept and design:

I thought the new land cruiser was not as masculine, but what do I know, right?

I will say that reading dorks argue about who's PP is bigger (using a vocabulary that exceeds my high school education) in the guise of vehicle banter is my favorite form of online entertainment aside from dorks arguing about boxing who have never laced up gloves. Thank you guys, you've made my morning.

And do I add any substance to this thread? Absolutely not. Do I care? Absolutely not.

Have a great day, guys!

@murf - Do you have a guy/gal that can start taking our orders over there at Right?!

Oh, if only John Shotts was still around.:lol:

I'm mostly interested in this as an option to upgrade to from my DD Camry. 🙃 That way if I'm ever stuck in traffic I'll at least have the option to say f this and off-road my way over the curb 🤣

Last edited:
I will say that reading dorks argue about who's PP is bigger (using a vocabulary that exceeds my high school education) in the guise of vehicle banter is my favorite form of online entertainment aside from dorks arguing about boxing who have never laced up gloves. Thank you guys, you've made my morning.

And do I add any substance to this thread? Absolutely not. Do I care? Absolutely not.

Have a great day, guys!

Agree 100%. Although Flat Earther posts on Reddit are pretty good too

Has anyone seen official pricing from Toyota yet? I am not talking about all the media blather about round numbers, but real MSRP,

None have been annouced.

I don’t think dealers even know.

@murf can probably shed some light …. Or maybe none at all. 😂
Nah...Toyota keeps that info close to the vest at this stage. I've heard through rumor that around $50k...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom