2024 Land Cruiser announcement (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brices123

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
Today at 6:00PM Arizona time 9:00PM Eastern time Toyota is revealing the 2024 North American Land Cruiser.

You can watch it here. Toyota debut 2024 Land Cruiser.

Woohoo!

Just finished watching it. It's not the 300, but I like the looks over the GX.

Well, guess I better start saving my money 💰.

IMG_8961.png

Order time? :rofl:

I got all excited thinking that new 70 series might be coming to the US…🙃
Ha, same here. I was ready to pull the funds from the account the second it drove on to the stage.

yeah the 70 would be way cool guess we just have to wait 25 years...:rofl:

While I like the 2 tone look, I’d have to say that it makes me think RAV4. Will have to get use to the idea of my big bad LC being a 4 cylinder hybrid.

Would you guys say the rear and center diffs are a major improvement over the 200 tech for off-roading?

Starts in the mid $50k's The 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser Is the Cheapest the Model Has Been in Decades - https://www.thedrive.com/news/the-2024-toyota-land-cruiser-is-the-cheapest-the-model-has-been-in-decades
Not bad for a Prado. 2.4L 4cyl hybrid 467ft-lbs torque - 27 mpg. Better than the 80's 1FEZ 268 ft-lbs - 10mpg.
In one swoop Toyota replaced the FJ cruiser, 4 runner and the 200 series bloated Landcruiser, I bet the new 4 runner will be really simillar.
Woulda been cool to get a 70 like the one I used in WA
Want a Luxo bloat 300 - get a Sequoia.

IMG_5807.JPG

Starts in the mid $50k's The 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser Is the Cheapest the Model Has Been in Decades - https://www.thedrive.com/news/the-2024-toyota-land-cruiser-is-the-cheapest-the-model-has-been-in-decades
Not bad for a Prado. 2.4L 4cyl hybrid 467ft-lbs torque - 27 mpg. Better than the 80's 1FEZ 268 ft-lbs - 10mpg.
In one swoop Toyota replaced the FJ cruiser, 4 runner and the 200 series bloated Landcruiser, I bet the new 4 runner will be really simillar.
Woulda been cool to get a 70 like the one I used in WA
Want a Luxo bloat 300 - get a Sequoia.

View attachment 3390477
Sweet work trucks. I wonder how Toyota cut $30K of cost and mark-up out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom