craigslist cruiser crap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Early non-running FZJ80 for $600

Early non-running FZJ80 for $600

Literally just came here to post this. If we didn't have a ton of bills id be on the phone right now. Someone go get this truck!!

posting this on our local CL today, but figured I would cross-post here to.

Screenshot_20191119-125004_Facebook.jpg

Guaranteed it has way more rust than the pics indicate. I bet it's filled with bondo. I'll try to check it out Thursday if I have time and will report back.

Also good call on IPOR because that doesn't look like anywhere over this way other than maybe van dorn / eisenhower area.

That's the wrong top for a '77.

It's probably exactly what we think ...... I'm betting on a rusty mess underneath, bondo and paint slapped on. Likely a shot out motor and mismatched parts, but still worth looking at!

If anyone is interested let me know. I will try to look at it, but I'm not in the market. If it's a steal I could grab it, but I really don't need to.

It's exactly what we think I'm sure, probably a rusty mess underneath, bondo and paint slapped on. Likely a shot out motor and mismatched parts, but still worth looking at!

If anyone is interested let me know. I will try to look at it, but I'm not in the market. If it's a steal I could grab it, but I really don't need to.
The ad does say that the motor needs to be rebuilt. If I had parking I'd consider it.

also it's definitely IPOR. Here is a screen shot of their google maps image. Same brick tower.

Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 6.34.16 AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom