For Sale Sliders - White Knuckle Off Road - FZJ80 / LX450 - 95-97 - $700 - VIRGINIA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As my 80 has gotten taller and small children entered my life, there is a push to go back to a step slider, hence the sale of these.

I am currently running these sliders on my LX. They were built to accommodate a 1" body lift so unless you have one installed or are planning one soon, these aren't for you. Due to the body lift and sliders built to accommodate it, there is a little extra clearance gained.

Sadly, I've wheeled maybe once with these and had little to no contact so they are in great shape. Purchased in Feb 2018.

I will help with shipping logistics (IE: drop off, etc.) but don't have a ton of time to mess around with it. Local sale or mud-ship preferred.

Price - $700

slider.JPG

Sliders2.JPG

Last edited:
So if you DONT have a body lift the sliders would touch the sides or won’t fit at all correct?

So if you DONT have a body lift the sliders would touch the sides or won’t fit at all correct?
I cannot answer that 100% because I do not have a stock 80 I can mount them on, but I suspect the sliders would come in direct contact with the rocker panels.

I’m interested. Where are you located in Virginia? Trying to see what might work for pick up.

Work in Fairfax and live in culpeper. PM me your location and we’ll see if we can work something out.

Possibly interested in the LX450 OEM boards as a partial trade?

DAYUM.... don't I wish you were closer.…. I don't have the suspension or body lift yet, but would accommodate just to fit those killer sliders.

Anyone heading 'left'???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom