craigslist cruiser crap (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That’s a good price!

OK4WD has a sale now for the Decked Taco drawers - $1250

That just got posted in the spotted thread too...price is on the high end

Last edited:
Yup, too high for a 30yo JDM vehicle. Get out your Geiger counter too...
Funny you say that I have a guy I know at customs and told me how you can take a Vin# and the japanese embassy will tell you where it was registered and the parking permit was issued. He said the registration corresponds to what Prefecture you lived in ( like county or district here in the US)
He said more telling is the parking permit that every vehicle in Japan must have even if it is abandoned or broken down.
He said anything from ***ushima,Miyagi,Ibaraki,or Tochigi should be considered VERY suspect.
If it had a lapse in the parking permit from March 2011 on it was probably flood damaged and sold for scrap.
He said all kinds of dealers take them to the Philippines where they did not or do not recognize a japanese junk title get a clean one then import it right to the US

nice 80 for sale.. sliders and ARB lockers

Holy hell!! Looks like it's been stored in a chicken house.

00W0W_fGPC5mrX3aQ_1200x900.jpg

00T0T_jqwYXA3YGbS_1200x900.jpg

Holy hell!! Looks like it's been stored in a chicken house.

And I was just near there this past weekend picking up a 82 FJ40! I would have brought the double and picked them both up! Anyone else need anything off it?

That's worth $600 just for the parts. I need the fiberglass top.

I can not go get it for another week....

Add is down for the FJ40. Did anyone on here buy it?

Has anyone taken a look at this '85 60? What do you all think of the price? What would I need to look at/worry about if I stop by to see it (found a good FJ60 guide here Land Cruiser FJ60, FJ62 Restoration )?

Last edited:
Has anyone taken a look at this '85 60? What do you all think of the price? What would I need to look at/worry about if I stop by to see it (found a good FJ60 guide here Land Cruiser FJ60, FJ62 Restoration )?

What's your intent? Collector? Wheeler? It's tempting to say that it's too nice to build and 'wheel. Plus, remember that it's essentially just a 4-door 40, which is just a 2-door tractor.

My advice: Buy an 80...but you knew I'd say that. I hear @b4wheeler might be talked out of his.

@PRADO3 did you already buy it? the post is deleted....

What's your intent? Collector? Wheeler? It's tempting to say that it's too nice to build and 'wheel. Plus, remember that it's essentially just a 4-door 40, which is just a 2-door tractor.

My advice: Buy an 80...but you knew I'd say that. I hear @b4wheeler might be talked out of his.
I've always been a 60 and a 120 guy. One is twice as good as the other after all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom