Coal Mine Cruiser Classic July 15-18 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well the coal mine event will be here before you know it. Hope a lot of club members will be able to attend- it's a great event and there's lots of neat trucks to see and people to shoot the breeze with. The raffle on Saturday night is great and the meal is pretty good, too. I'll be there all four days, looks like I'll be sharing a cabin with Bill Smith even though I still have a room booked at the Comfort Inn in Pine Grove. Roll call- who all is gonna make it for at least a day?

I'm already registered, and this year it was free thanks to a winning raffle ticket at the Fall Crawl!
I plan on being there for the full event, including camping.
Hope it's not too hot!

I reserved a camping spot months ago as well as registered for Friday through Sunday, see ya'll there

I am there for the duration as well.

We have also volunteered as a club to help out where needed whether it be leading a trail, helping with tech inspections, etc.

Looking forward to it! My main event for the year. Always a good time.

Been going since 2000 @ Paragon!

6095283528220958802.jpg

I'm a heavy maybe at this point. It's pretty far out to really know my schedule but I'm going to twist every arm I can to get there.

I'd love to go, but promised the wife and kids a vacation to St. Martin....and it overlaps the weekend of the CMCC:(

I registered the day it opened up and booked a cabin, the wife then reminded me about a trip to Nashville we had booked last July that is the same weekend. I won't be there, @Crusha do you still want to take over my cabin?

@mryanangel Sorry, wife informed me both our girls will be at Girl Scout camp

Looking forward to it. With work and a growing side business, it'll be my only time for a vacation this year (until SEMA).

I may take your cabin Morgan, I'd imagine you reserved a dog friendly cabin? Does it have AC?
I don't think I reserved a dog friendly cabin, but need to check. I have one or 2 PM's inquiring about the cabin that I still need to respond to. You are either #2 or #3 on the inquiry list.

Do they take the whole park for this event? Or if I just showed up and wanted to wheel with you guys for the day would that be ok?

Do they take the whole park for this event? Or if I just showed up and wanted to wheel with you guys for the day would that be ok?

The park is open to the public, so technically you can wheel.

However, the event organizers might frown on this...ya know, like you're crashing the party.

You're supposed to be a member of Gotham City LC, and registered for the event...

I'd recommend contacting the GCLC member who started the other CMCC thread, and see what he has to say

However, the event organizers might frown on this...ya know, like you're crashing the party.

You're supposed to be a member of Gotham City LC, and registered for the event...

I'd recommend contacting the GCLC member who started the other CMCC thread, and see what he has to say
Gotcha, thanks.

I am there for the duration as well.

We have also volunteered as a club to help out where needed whether it be leading a trail, helping with tech inspections, etc.

Looking forward to it! My main event for the year. Always a good time.

Been going since 2000 @ Paragon!

View attachment 1072648
LOL I remember that picture. I tagged my door on that rock once. Voodoo at the southern most part of the property. My favorite trail by far.

Last edited:

Hey Greg, are you sure you are supposed to be a member of Gotham City? I was under the impression that you just had to be a member of TLCA. I sent in my registration and It didn't seem to mention this..

You only need to be a member of TLCA to participate in CMCC. Many join GCLC just to support them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom