**CLOSED**4X4 LABS Tax Season Group Buy ends 5/9 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Going to have to see where some things fall in the next week or 2 but will likely be in for a completed rear for an 80

Does the finished and welded version of the rear bumper bolt right on to the frame with no modifications? and can I still fit my 33" spare under the truck with Luke's bumper?

You have to cut off some of the rear crossmember to fit the labs bumper.
I still don't feel I know the answer.

After cutting the frame so the rear bumper can fit, does the rear bumper bolt on, or weld on? To mount the front bumper, do you need to trim the frame? (I'm pretty sure you don't need to trim the front frame for the front bumper, and 99+% certain the front bumper bolts on.)

I still don't feel I know the answer.

After cutting the frame so the rear bumper can fit, does the rear bumper bolt on, or weld on? To mount the front bumper, do you need to trim the frame? (I'm pretty sure you don't need to trim the front frame for the front bumper, and 99+% certain the front bumper bolts on.)

you have to cut the rear crossmember and then the bumper bolts on with 10 bolts. front bumper doesn't involve frame cutting but you do need to cut the main support on each side so it doesn't hang down underneath each side wing. Also you need to bend the AC dryer out of the way from getting hit...

I'm tentatively in, sent an email to Luke regarding shipping cost to Canada.

So, how does one place this order again?

Soon Luke will have his shopify store up and running. I'll check back with him and post an update.

I will if allowed order a rear bumper kit and a spindle assembly. But yeah, can we actually order by the deadline is a brow squeezer.

Any updates? I was able to talk to luke at the beginning of this week about my special circumstance (shipping to Hawaii), but i have not heard any new info.

I'm definitely in for a bicycle rack kit and a hi-lift attachment. Also would like shipped to Canada, or if anyone wants to drive it across the border for the Cruiser gathering in Alaska this summer, I'm in Banff - nice stop on the way ;)

I'm interested in getting my rear swing out kit. Will we know something soon about the pricing?
Pricing is set, and has been in the first post for weeks. 15% off kits and 10% off built pieces. Post 1 also lists many of the undiscounted prices for you to reduce by 10 or 15% as appropriate.

The portion we're waiting on is how to pay. I think there is an online store pending, but if the 30th gets here before the store is ready, Luke may consider taking orders how he has been. Emails, PMs, phone, drive to his shop, etc. I think he wants the group buy to go through the (not yet ready) online store.

Pricing is set, and has been in the first post for weeks. 15% off kits and 10% off built pieces. Post 1 also lists many of the undiscounted prices for you to reduce by 10 or 15% as appropriate.

The portion we're waiting on is how to pay. I think there is an online store pending, but if the 30th gets here before the store is ready, Luke may consider taking orders how he has been. Emails, PMs, phone, drive to his shop, etc. I think he wants the group buy to go through the (not yet ready) online store.

Yep, what Blade said. I just got back to the states. In the morning I'll hit him up about the online store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom