For Sale Clear parking lenses for early rigs. ** UPDATE** Now Offering COMPLETE Assemblies! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I should have checked closer before. I need the rubber gasket behind the lens too. Not sure if there is an option other than buying whole assembly.
I have bought the complete light just to get the soft parts. Expensive way to go for sure.

I should have checked closer before. I need the rubber gasket behind the lens too. Not sure if there is an option other than buying whole assembly.
09E6EEFA-1C8C-4CF3-BD96-4D2ADCEF50E9.jpeg

Logically, it makes more sense to just buy the whole assemblies from a vendor that doesn’t have a hundred dollar minimum order.

Last edited:
Thanks @65swb45

By the time I buy the gaskets from you and order the lenses from Australia I would probably be better to "bite the bullet" and order them from $$SOR.

However now I need also an early turn signal assembly. I just broke the arm off of mine :bang:
Not sure if the aluminum can be welded...

IMG_2194.jpeg

Thanks @65swb45

By the time I buy the gaskets from you and order the lenses from Australia I would probably be better to "bite the bullet" and order them from $$SOR.

However now I need also an early turn signal assembly. I just broke the arm off of mine :bang:
Not sure if the aluminum can be welded...

View attachment 3234096
What year are you working with Chris? I thought it was a ‘65. If that’s the case, your arm should be chrome.

10/69 was the last of the clear lens.

Believe it was 9/67 the clear lens was replaced by amber. Not sure when in 69 the bib lights ended. My 10/69 does not have them it also has clearance lights not reflectors on the side. Not sure if the bib lights when away the same time as the reflectors, carburetor and air cleaner changed or phase out individually in a short time. These things are usually what made the difference between 69 and 70 models.

Somebody replaced that arm then.

Not sure if these are pot metal or aluminum. I do know the new ones Toyota sells are painted black. I did notice the chrome piece on the two piece hood were both pot metal and steel. Found that by accident. Had a few together and moving a magnetic only a couple stuck.

Believe it was 9/67 the clear lens was replaced by amber. Not sure when in 69 the bib lights ended. My 10/69 does not have them it also has clearance lights not reflectors on the side. Not sure if the bib lights when away the same time as the reflectors, carburetor and air cleaner changed or phase out individually in a short time. These things are usually what made the difference between 69 and 70 models.

Not sure if these are pot metal or aluminum. I do know the new ones Toyota sells are painted black. I did notice the chrome piece on the two piece hood were both pot metal and steel. Found that by accident. Had a few together and moving a magnetic only a couple stuck.
Looking back, I must of been thinking of the end of bib lights... or smoking something funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom