Edited: Charlotte Area Meeting - SUNDAY MARCH 25, 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
Meeting time! We're back at the Burro this month!!! THIS NEXT SUNDAY 3/25/18!

Sunday, 3/25/2018
3:00pm (NCAA be damned!)
The Tipsy Burro Cantina & Saloon
2711 Monroe Rd
Charlotte, NC 28205

EDIT:
Sorry about my lack of noticing the obvious in relation to the calendar for this meeting. This will be the final edit. We'll squeeze this meeting into March AND be able to get in an April meeting in advance of the Carolina Relic Run. I'll post about the April meeting after I run the dates through the NASA computer. ;)

We welcome all members, friends, guests and the simply curious to come out and ogle some trucks, greet some friends and quaff a few at a really cool place with a really large parking lot. The Burro has been the most requested location for CLT meetings in years, so come on out and see us there! As always, please post up if you can make it, and don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions that you'd rather not ask here in public.

The Burro is NOT a sports bar but they do have some TVs and cheap suds for those of you who can't miss a game.

I'll be tagging people later when I can check my lists. Except for @jamesurq now so he can do his magic.

Last edited:
So... I apparently used a calendar from the 18th century to plan the date. Turns out 3/31 is a Saturday. Seeing how we’re on a Sunday plan for this meeting, AND there are no NCAA games on Sunday, I’m editing the thread title to read 4/1 SUNDAY and we’re back to 3:00pm. I’m assuming this won’t be an issue since nobody has posted since post #1.

Yeah, I know I could have said “calendar from 5-7 years ago, but I figured 18th century sounded better.

Can I still wear my Easter seersucker suit and bring my dyed eggs?

Much better date. I'm there if my new clutch slave cylinder gets here in time.

Definitely going to try to make it! Hope to have my gas tank back in and everything in working order - fingers crossed

I'm in

Maybe.

3/25 Edit: I believe I will sit this one out and use the time to do some wrenching on my 80. In the middle of a front axle swap right now. Y'all enjoy!

Last edited:
5 of us showed up ,plus one random guy show up in a 100.

Sorry I had to bail, folks. My other meeting worked out greatly to my advantage so it was definitely worth it for me. Plus, now I have Tuesday all to myself! Time to get to the little Cruiser projects that had to get pushed back over the last couple of weeks.

Look for a poll about the April meeting very soon. Gonna have it in the next 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom