Charlotte Area Meeting! Saturday, May 6, 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
Let's get these meetings rolling again. @forrest5000 says this date and location look pretty good for him so we'll run with it here this month and then discuss what to do for June regarding a different location or day of the week.

Ample parking, cold drinks, no-surprises food, classic country music, and a huge collection of Simpsons memorabilia all await us at the Burro. Old members, new members, wanna-be members, lurkers...you're all welcome to attend. We'll kick some tires in the lot before heading into the cold air-conditioning.

Saturday, May 6, 2023
3:00pm
The Tipsy Burro Cantina & Saloon
2711 Monroe Rd
Charlotte, NC 28205

I looking forward to seeing everyone!

Last edited:
So glad to see this posted. Hope it’s a great turn out. Hate to miss it, but I’ll be out of state.

2nd time this year I'll be volunteering at a stage rally (Bristol Forest Rally) and 2nd time it corresponds with an ONSC event, I'll catch y'all next month!

I will be out of town. Sorry, i will make it up for next. We also talked about a hamom for erics 80.

Wish I could make it but will be out of town. The lot at the Tipsy Burro makes it one of the better meeting locations.

On Facebook - sorry for the delay.

There's a facebook page? I thought that was what this forum was for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom