CAROLINA RELIC RUN 2023 OFFICIAL THREAD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Luke’s chuckbox is updated.

40519FF8-7C25-4B7F-AEAD-1FA6173BCE4E.jpeg

@liz Thank you so much for doing the games, especially for the kids. Our two had loads of fun, so did their cousins. Some shots of the kids games will probably be in Trails.

@liz Thank you so much for doing the games, especially for the kids. Our two had loads of fun, so did their cousins. Some shots of the kids games will probably be in Trails.
@liz yes…thank for hosting the kids games. That was huge hit that was talked about multiple times on the way home!

We had a great time with you guys, appreciate all the hospitality....wish we were in NC so we could be part of this club :)

Really happy we got to get the 25 out and in the dirt.....fun stuff.
20230422_125830_1.jpg
40A507E7-D7F9-42F9-9FAF-16C6D1E8D901_1_105_c.jpeg
20230422_123626_1.jpg
30E58E71-C695-4937-B9EA-2F2520B8B88A_1_105_c.jpeg
20230422_163223_2.jpg

Thank you for the continued excellence in planning and executing an amazing event. There’s something for everyone and being able to access Grand Overland was a treat. The sponsors provided a ton of useful raffle prizes and I can not be more humbled and grateful for the rims and hubcaps provided by @cruisermatt

Project WTF will have beautiful shoes.

Thank you for the continued excellence in planning and executing an amazing event. There’s something for everyone and being able to access Grand Overland was a treat. The sponsors provided a ton of useful raffle prizes and I can not be more humbled and grateful for the rims and hubcaps provided by @cruisermatt

Project WTF will have beautiful shoes.

I meant to try and track you down after ! Thanks for buying tickets! Hopefully I can do the rims and hubcaps every year going forward. :)

I threw all my 8 tickets in for those wheels matt. Yes please keep bringing them - my 40 is pretty shaky over 70mph :) I was psyched to see some smiling faces and stuffed raffle envelopes for my "3 bags full" donation this year. I'd like to think I could do that every year - we'll see, the new car payment is a bit rough... haha.

Hopefully all of you that wanted extra shirts will order and register well in advance instead of waiting till the last minute. And what's with all the size large? This group used to be all about XL and 2XL.... what are you all having salads??!??

Just wanted to say. Great seeing everyone, feels like I never left. My wife doesn’t understand why I drive so far for such a short time. In the day to day hustle, seeing everyone for an afternoon some how recharges me and puts me in a better place when I get back to the “grind” at home. ONSC is a special group.

Also I’m not big on attention, but I’m truly honored and humbled to be selected as the fan favorite. My 60 is no where near complete and it was very much in an unfinished state. There were much cooler relics there than mine. I’m definitely gonna display this trophy next to all my wife’s degrees. :cheers:

FDC9DA5F-9BBD-42F2-BEB4-30BCD09692CA.jpeg

Thank you ONSC board for another great Relic Run. Del, James, Allen, Kurt, Liz, Alex… you guys and gal did an amazing job.

@NC LX You left this fresh market that Lydia was happy to hold for you until next time.

Congrats on your fan favorite trophy Austin!
IMG_5035.jpeg

Some pics

IMG_0876.jpeg

IMG_0871.jpeg

IMG_5011.jpeg

IMG_4972.jpeg

IMG_4967.jpeg

IMG_5001.jpeg

IMG_4982.jpeg

Thank you ONSC board for another great Relic Run. Del, James, Allen, Kurt, Liz, Alex… you guys and gal did an amazing job.

@NC LX You left this fresh market that Lydia was happy to hold for you until next time.

Congrats on your fan favorite trophy Austin!
View attachment 3309485

Some pics

View attachment 3309526
View attachment 3309529
View attachment 3309530
View attachment 3309533
View attachment 3309534

View attachment 3309524

View attachment 3309535
I had to leave something. Now I have a reason to come back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom