CAROLINA RELIC RUN 2023 OFFICIAL THREAD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@FJ Noob Friday. PM me how many. Thursday I am obviously hitting up @CHUOX17A with a hungry party of one. You are the man!! Who’s manning the paella pan and can I learn?
plus 1 for me too. it was outstanding last year.

Not able to make this one, sad to miss. New baby at home has limited dirtbag cruiser activities by about 95% for the time being.

I do however have some things cookin' for Logan's Run/CRR 2024:

IMG_2874.jpeg

@CHUOX17A what day and time will you be cooking the paella? My wife wants to learn to make it, it is her favorite. And can we bring anything to enrichen the experience? maybe some topo chico?

@angerhater the main event is Thursday when he and his dad get set up. I’ll see you there.

I'm in town that weekend and don't have any commitments. I'm driving down to meet a couple people to purchase some things to get my cruiser going again so I'll probably get a day pass Saturday and check things out... this will be my first RR. Will merch be available fot purchase on site? If so, cash only??

I should be rolling in Thursday afternoon. The wife has changed her plans and will not be coming. Evan should be coming on Saturday

I'm in town that weekend and don't have any commitments. I'm driving down to meet a couple people to purchase some things to get my cruiser going again so I'll probably get a day pass Saturday and check things out... this will be my first RR. Will merch be available fot purchase on site? If so, cash only??
cash works.

We will be limited on merch though.

Will be my first time attending and looking forward to it! Mine is still all new to me and I want to keep the kms down on it, plus haven't made this far of a journey with it yet. What is the situation for storing trailers there?

Will be my first time attending and looking forward to it! Mine is still all new to me and I want to keep the kms down on it, plus haven't made this far of a journey with it yet. What is the situation for storing trailers there?
Glad to have you out to your first CRR!

The map in the first post shows the designated trailer parking area as a blue oval.

Now thats the way to most of these guys hearts. Ask away, we are a thirsty bunch.

@CHUOX17A Count me in again for paella!

And...you said above "See you in a few days!" - please don't arrive this week unless you're staying through 4/23!!!
@CHUOX17A Same here, please add me to the count. I missed out on it last year for some strange reason and was bummed.

Anyone trail riding Thursday afternoon? I plan to be there around lunch time on Thursday. Easy stuff. I want to try the new Lake View trail too.

Last edited:
Most likely I'm coming. I'll bring a few Pelican coolers and maybe a Warn winch in on the raffle if Warn hasn't stepped up. If I don't show I'll give the stuff to Rob. My 40's fuel injection is still not installed all the way so I might just drive something else and just ride and be the "spotter aka Send It guy" Tried to get the Stout running last week but it won't stay running.

Well my buddy's tube bender broke after we cut off my rear bumper crossmember (so I arguably have no real rear recovery points) and I still haven't gotten rock sliders since last year so I may not be driving my 80 this year on the trails. Anyone have room for me (and maybe my girlfriend) to ride along?

Most likely I'm coming. I'll bring a few Pelican coolers and maybe a Warn winch in on the raffle if Warn hasn't stepped up. If I don't show I'll give the stuff to Rob. My 40's fuel injection is still not installed all the way so I might just drive something else and just ride and be the "spotter aka Send It guy" Tried to get the Stout running last week but it won't stay running.
Dude! You gotta be there. We have Formula 1 to talk about.

Perfect! Thanks. And i'll be the newb asking all the dumb questions there probably. But I pay for advice well with beer.

Give me a couple of beers and I’ll give you all the unsolicited advice you can handle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom