Builds Call me Deacon Blues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When It rains it pours. These mutha f***as done f***ed up now. . .

Just kidding. For some crazy reason the Army decided tp promote me ;)
Does this mean you're gonna double turbo to new engine!?!

Darren, when tf are you getting back? PM me your addy so I can send some HI goodies.
Thanks for checking in. I'm supposed to be due back in late March.

Currently we are not receiving mail here. Last week the embassy offered up a few mail boxes we could use, but I'm not the type to receive mail while I'm "deployed". That's for the offer though. It means a lot. 🙂👍🏽

Thanks for checking in. I'm supposed to be due back in late March.

Currently we are not receiving mail here. Last week the embassy offered up a few mail boxes we could use, but I'm not the type to receive mail while I'm "deployed". That's for the offer though. It means a lot. 🙂👍🏽
Let me know if you change your mind. I’m sure some decent island coffee won’t hurt😉

Let me know if you change your mind. I’m sure some decent island coffee won’t hurt😉
Will do. And I'm one of those weird Warrant Officers that don't drink coffee 🤦🏽‍♂️

Will do. And I'm one of those weird Warrant Officers that don't drink coffee 🤦🏽‍♂️
Holy shìt. Say it isn’t so. Do your soldiers even trust you? Well, you’re a cruiser head so it’s fine. 🤣

I've been doing some painting 😏

This weekend put on a new oil pressure sensor, new fuel filter (though my oil one was only a few yrs old) and added both chair reclining levers.

View attachment 2723908View attachment 2723909

This morning @fourtrax brought my engine to the machine (which is an hour away from where he lives). The shop might not get to it until 2-3 months from now. I'll be deploying late Sept/early Oct. @fourtrax will help while I'm gone. Can't ask for a better friend. Thank you 🙌🏽

Here is a quick look into the future of Deacon Blue.

View attachment 2723911
Where did you get the matching paint for the lever?

Last edited:
You NEVER tell me you’re thinking about me.
Because it's so often. I didn't want you to know how weird I am.

Where did you get the matching paint for the lever?

20210611_092439.jpg

Touché. Hope you’re well dude & happy New Year. Is it tax-free where you are?
Happy New Year to you too. No, it is not tax free. On top of that, they haven't given us incentives pay yet. I'm not stressing it though. I know my back-pay check is gonna be FAT. Just missing out on interest I could of got if the money was invested. Oh well 🤷🏽‍♂️ could be worse.

Last edited:
Happy New Year to you too. No, it is not tax free. On top of that, they haven't given us per diem yet. I'm not stressing it though. I know my back-pay check is gonna be FAT. Just missing out on interest I could of got if the money was invested. Oh well 🤷🏽‍♂️ could be worse.
Sucks but you have a good outlook. I assume you’ll take some R&R when you return and get your cruiser running again. Are you staying in NC or due to PCS after you get back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom