Builds Brosky's Never to late build thread

GW Nugget

Do the best you can with what you have...
SILVER Star
That high lift looks like a 50mm caliber sniper rifle. Don't shoot...

nukegoat

Should have bought a Jeep
SILVER Star
Well if I had you FAB skills It would be a lot easier, Just skimmed your Hammersaurus thread. Sick Build.
Heading out to go camping with the Family be out off grid for a few days.
I well read the whole thread when I get back. It makes my build thread look like kindergarten stuff.
Thanks dude

And a few trips to Hollister. And I realized the Creepy Crawlers Weren't going to cut it. Although they're Called out as 35s they measured out at 34"
So the hunt for 37s that would fit my stock rims was on. Well there aren't many 37" tires out there that fit a 16" rim.
My search led to Interco TrXus tires 37x12.50x16 which work very well on the 80 series. they are a true 37" tall and have a narrow tread width which tuck nicely into the wheel wells.
They also hook up incredibly well almost magical, there that good. I woud recommend them to anybody who wants to run 37s on stock rim

After adding the 37s she did not want to stop so well. Going down steep obstacles was very interesting. I was bouncing of sh*t like a bowling ball semi uncontrollable. So back to Shoppy it went. He did Anti-lock brake & LSPV delete along with a re-manufactured power brake booster. This made a nite and day difference, especially in the low range down hill obstacle stuff.

I also have gone to Cruise Moab the last two years since owning the Land Cruiser
1580087161213.png
1580087206304.png
I always have a good time at Cruise Moab and I am registered for Cruise Moab 20 20 :clap:
I well be meeting up with other Mud members there Gw nugget, Pipe Whiner, hope fully Box Rocket & Land Tank to name a few. I always enjoy the camaraderie as well as the wheeling.

Top Bottom