Bolt on turbo kit (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok, I’m late to the party. So i dont have to read through hundreds of pages, what is the hp and torque among installing this?

Ok, I’m late to the party. So i dont have to read through hundreds of pages, what is the hp and torque among installing this?

696hp & 720ft/lbs

@Briano did a quick acceleration video but this time without the trailer.

In the video it is stated you will 'accelerate Fairly Quicky', does that mean you were at Full Throttle or something less than that?

Trying to get a sense of comparison to my stock Full Throttle acceleration.

Thanks,

Flint.

I took it for its maiden voyage.
I blasted down Pacific Coast Hwy. through the LA & Long Beach Port.
I had a huge grin across my face. 😁
I am very very happy with the turbo.
View attachment 2088194View attachment 2088195
Happen to notice your A/FR range while cruisin or did the whiplash keep you from seeing your gauges? Im going to check my #s pre turbo so I can see the change.

In the video it is stated you will 'accelerate Fairly Quicky', does that mean you were at Full Throttle or something less than that?

Trying to get a sense of comparison to my stock Full Throttle acceleration.

Thanks,

Flint.
That was probably a bit more than 3/4 throttle, I can tell you it pulls way better than stock, well worth the money, my 80 is on 37s with full armor a fridge in the back, 25 gallon auxiliary fuel cell where spare tire used to be and 4:88 gearing, it used to be a slug!

Yeah it will really shine at altitude! This turbo has plenty of overhead to make the same increased power at the highest altitudes in the US that it does at sea level, something the TRD supercharger doesn't do.

That was probably a bit more than 3/4 throttle, I can tell you it pulls way better than stock, well worth the money, my 80 is on 37s with full armor a fridge in the back, 25 gallon auxiliary fuel cell where spare tire used to be and 4:88 gearing, it used to be a slug!

Impressive then. Thank You Sir.

Hopefully you have a part-time kit and a manual swap. lol

Since I don't even have 35s and near sea level expect a burnout video from me once mine is installed. :bounce2:

Hopefully you have a part-time kit and a manual swap. lol
You shouldn't need the part time kit - I could light up 35s when full time, admittedly involved being pretty hard on the clutch

We never had the manual here. Pretty tough with an auto

You shouldn't need the part time kit - I could light up 35s when full time, admittedly involved being pretty hard on the clutch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom