BIG shout out to Zubair Safdar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
I want to give a BIG shout out to Zubair Safdar ( @Zee ). He sourced and arranged delivery of some parts for my 75 series Troopy. The timeline was quick, the price was fair and the interaction and communications were great. He is based here in the US and has contacts in the Middle East where many 70 series parts can be found. He went the extra mile (kilometer?) to get plenty of info and pictures of the available parts and to make sure I got the specific items I picked.
He has done this for a few other people here in the states as well. I will not hesitate to buy through him again.
You can contact him via his FB profile or on his cell phone at 336-847-9557
https://www.facebook.com/zubair.safdar.332
@Zee here on MUD

Last edited:
I want to give a BIG shout out to Zubair Safdar. He sourced and arranged delivery of some parts for my 75 series Troopy. The timeline was quick, the price was fair and the interaction and communications were great. He is based here in the US and has contacts in the Middle East where many 70 series parts can be found. He went the extra mile (kilometer?) to get plenty of info and pictures of the available parts and to make sure I got the specific items I picked.
He has done this for a few other people here in the states as well. I will not hesitate to buy through him again.
You can contact him via his FB profile or on his cell phone at 336-847-9557
https://www.facebook.com/zubair.safdar.332
Is he on mud?

You referring to this gentleman? 😊
* Photo courtesy of the 8th Annual 70 Series Meet & Greet / ALS Charity
IMG_5126.jpeg

Ditto on the shout out. He has gotten me stuff I couldn’t get anywhere else. He was referred to me by a couple of other mud members who have been happy with him.

Reactions: Zee
We spent some time with @Zee on the trail and around the fire at the 70’s event, great guy!!!
_DSC5867.jpeg

Last edited:
Just wanted to update this thread. I got a RHD dash pad and inclinometer dash pod from @Zee who had it delivered from Pakistan. This is my third shipment from him without any issues.

I installed some new bulbs into it and put the dash pad and inclinometer into my HZJ77. Looks really nice and I am happy with it. The dash pad or inclinometer pod is not available from Toyota new anymore and hasn't been for a very long time so getting nice used parts like this was made possible by @Zee I couldn't find this stuff from the usual Japanese used parts sites either.

dash3.jpg
dash2.jpg

dash4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom