Another Shout Out to Zubair Safdar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

76FJ40

Old Fart
SILVER Star
Threads
I recently purchased @fireballs BJ74 and within days, backed into a low railing and crunched the left rear door. I couldn't find a body shop willing to repair the dent (it had been repaired previously) so I began my search for a door. A post by Mark Wytovich led me to Zubair who was able to find a door in Pakistan. The door arrived today and it was just as expected. The communication throughout the process was also great.

BJ74 Door 1.jpg

BJ74 Door 2.jpg

Z and I wheeled with each other in Windrock, shared a campground with me as well. Even made me food on the trail when all I had was some old cliff bars! Cannot speak for his character enough. Him and I helped repair a 100 that had its radiator explode, later in the night while I was replacing my friends blown CV he was 20 feet away replacing the alternator on that same 100.

IMG_3750.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

Z and I wheeled with each other in Windrock, shared a campground with me as well. Even made me food on the trail when all I had was some old cliff bars! Cannot speak for his character enough. Him and I helped repair a 100 that had its radiator explode, later in the night while I was replacing my friends blown CV he was 20 feet away replacing the alternator on that same 100.

View attachment 3499336

View attachment 3499335
I appreciate your kind words. Thank you so much and I’m glad you liked the food.

Just stumbled across this thread... @Zee is definitely the man. Offered to give me some spare parts for my LX when I had known him for less than 5 minutes. I broke my radiator a few hours later, and he (alongside @theglobb) rushed to pull it off just seconds after I was towed to the campsite. Then, when my alternator let out on the way to dinner, he towed me there, and was first in line to help me replace it the next evening. Keep in mind, it was dark, and the underside was completely coated in mud... not a fun job at all. To top it off, he loaned me his air compressor and went over the rest of the engine bay to make sure that I was safe to drive 500 miles home. Genuinely one of the nicest people I have ever met.

Great to see that he's a parts wizard - I wish him nothing but the best and will definitely reach out in confidence once I figure out which RoW goodies to get.

1707529179802.jpeg

Just stumbled across this thread... @Zee is definitely the man. Offered to give me some spare parts for my LX when I had known him for less than 5 minutes. I broke my radiator a few hours later, and he (alongside @theglobb) rushed to pull it off just seconds after I was towed to the campsite. Then, when my alternator let out on the way to dinner, he towed me there, and was first in line to help me replace it the next evening. Keep in mind, it was dark, and the underside was completely coated in mud... not a fun job at all. To top it off, he loaned me his air compressor and went over the rest of the engine bay to make sure that I was safe to drive 500 miles home. Genuinely one of the nicest people I have ever met.

Great to see that he's a parts wizard - I wish him nothing but the best and will definitely reach out in confidence once I figure out which RoW goodies to get.

View attachment 3554539
Thank you for your kind words I love helping people and anytime I get a chance I don’t think about it twice I just do whatever I can to help anybody in any way shape or form. It really makes me feel good and honestly I enjoyed working on your Cruiser . I’m glad you made it home safely. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom