Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Redesigned the YAESU FTM-400XD mount. The previous version had fitting issues with the head unit. If anyone ordered it before and wanted the new version, let me know. I will send one for free.
56AD3FD3-9924-431C-AD51-00F88F334230.jpeg

5BC357AB-BBA8-4829-AAA1-37F90CFCD669.jpeg

Updating on the TJM bumper foglight mount.

The feedback I got is “Fitment is solid! My only suggestion would be to make the bottom a little thick. The cross over (above and below the light) is pretty thin.”

View attachment 2671008

View attachment 2671009

View attachment 2671010

View attachment 2671011
Nice! Looks great! It's also nice if theres a little room for aim adjustment (height). I mounted straight to bumper flush, and ended up adding a couple thin washers on the top to point it down a pinch. I thinks Ben's plate may be slightly adjustable...

One thing I would suggest, is to move the Light offset.. maybe more toward the center of the car? and leave more blank space on the outer side. This could allow for a small Turn indicator to be installed if desired... since some 100's actually have turn indicators down there. Or if Ben finds a nice turn indicator, model it to be a Fog/Turn Combo plate~

***BTW, love the LP9's on that LX~

Last edited:
Ben... have you made any rear camera pods? For those wanting to relocate the rear cam? Im in that boat too right now. Want to see over the rear tire carrier.
Maybe view from above rear glass...Right below 3rd brake light.

I thought I read you were looking into it, but haven't seen if you got to building yet...
I think there's a good handful of people wanting a clean/easy rear cam relocation setup.

Nice! Looks great! It's also nice if theres a little room for aim adjustment (height). I mounted straight to bumper flush, and ended up adding a couple thin washers on the top to point it down a pinch. I thinks Ben's plate may be slightly adjustable...

One thing I would suggest, is to move the Light offset.. maybe more toward the center of the car? and leave more blank space on the outer side. This could allow for a small Turn indicator to be installed if desired... since some 100's actually have turn indicators down there. Or if Ben finds a nice turn indicator, model it to be a Fog/Turn Combo plate~

***BTW, love the LP9's on that LX~
The bracket that holds the LED pod is behind the faceplate leaving very small margin behind there. I will try to take a look at the CAD again to see how much space I have there.

Ben... have you made any rear camera pods? For those wanting to relocate the rear cam? Im in that boat too right now. Want to see over the rear tire carrier.
Maybe view from above rear glass...Right below 3rd brake light.

I thought I read you were looking into it, but haven't seen if you got to building yet...
I think there's a good handful of people wanting a clean/easy rear cam relocation setup.
Yes the third brake light arrived. Have not worked on it yet.

Make 16 V5: Powerpole Connectors Mount

It mounts a set of Powerpole Connectors in the third row ashtray.

Overview of the Final Product

1621046722560.png

1621056928392.png

Purchase Info

PM for Direct Paypal Payment
$20 + USPS Priority. The Powerpole Connectors set is not included.

Last edited:
Hey, do you happen to know the part number of that little pocket? I assume it is OEM and I have been looking to get one but cant find it anywhere.
Maybe talk @leucadiacruiser into sending him yours since he took it out ;)
I have all the parts I have removed and replaced rattling around in a box looking for homes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom