Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Make 41 RAM Mount Compatible Multi-function Fixture

1 Overview of the Final Product

1603320935010.png

1603320960453.png

1604441351105.png

2 Introduction

This make has same footprint as a regular diamond-shape RAM Mount ball base. You can use it anywhere Ram ball fits.

You can wrap your phone charging cable around the body and insert the head in the center hole.

I have had a trashbag wandering around on the second-row floor. I am now fixing it with a quick-release pin to the fixture. There is a groove inside there to hold the pin in place.

1603322144187.png

3 Compatible Makes

Again, you can use it anywhere a Ram ball mount fits.

Compatible products I have made:

M2 V2: RAM Ball Mount for the Lower Right Center Console Panel
M2 V2 LEFT: RAM Ball Mount for the Lower Left Center Console Panel
Make 6 V6: Change Pocket Mount
Make 29: Second-row Cupholders Replacement

4 Purchase

Includes
-two stainless steel socket-head screws

$25+ $8.3 (USPS Priority) including the pin.
$10+ $8.3 (USPS Priority) not including the pin.

PM for Direct Paypal Payment.

Last edited:
Finally got around to installing Scangauge and rockers, could not find tan that I liked so went with Gray. Also tilted slightly towards the drivers side, very happy with it.

9E365C29-1D12-4D85-A970-D20946BE9827.jpeg

3B384E4A-AEA1-425A-BC60-EF8BA52B00D2.jpeg

I am back to work on the cupholder.

Printed one prototype with the final-product material.

View attachment 2472318

Most fits pretty good. Only the corner on the right is lower. Revising the CAD now.
Ben, I REALLY hope that you'll do a version with the "cell phone slot" that you had in the original. I, personally, would find it EXTREMELY useful.

Make 40 Small Rocker Switch Mount for Mini-Homelink Overhead Console

1 Overview of the Final Product

1603475504847.png

1603475833466.png

2 Introduction

I have been receiving requests on making rocker switch mount for the mini-homelink overhead console. Unlike the standard sized rocker switch, there are multiple miniature rocker switches available. I have collected four different styles of miniature rocker switches.

1603477235275.png

This mount only fits the overhead console with mini-homelink (small opening) as shown below.

1575840640281.png

Switches for V1: Amazon product ASIN B008OAF9KE
Switches for V2: Amazon product ASIN B0817KC1SC
Switches for V3: NTE Electronics 54-645 Round Hole Illuminated Rocker Switch, Square Bezel, SPST Circuit, ON-None-Off Action, Nylon Red LED Actuator, 0.187" Quick Connect Terminals, 20A, 12V: Wall Light Switches: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Switches for V4: https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Sea-Systems-Rocker-Switch/dp/B002PW6QB8?th=1

(Don't have to buy from Amazon.)

3 Purchase

Switches are not included

$30+ USPS Priority.

PM or email for direct Paypal payment.
Email: ben3dbuild@gmail.com

Last edited:
Hi @BenCC, I've poured over this thread and Im trying to find out if this Hazard Diff relo worked out for you?
Not yet. It is a part of the ashtray replacement. The Hazzard and Diff buttons will be relocated to the ashtray.

Loving my new M2V2 and M33. Random question, does anyone on here with an M7 have their original filler plate in tan? Looks like Toyota discontinued the tan color and looking to buy a replacement as I messed with mine working on a CB radio mount in that spot. PM me if you've got one.

I'm super interested in those door pocket inserts, particularly for the driver side, glad to see you're working on it!

Loving my new M2V2 and M33. Random question, does anyone on here with an M7 have their original filler plate in tan? Looks like Toyota discontinued the tan color and looking to buy a replacement as I messed with mine working on a CB radio mount in that spot. PM me if you've got one.

This piece?
I can send it to you. You just pay the shipping.

E45F013D-C9DD-4142-822F-C6EF858FC9AA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom