For Sale Belgium (Brussels), 2001 Land Cruiser HZJ78 camper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Tan
This HZJ78 is a unicorn. An exceptional car in a superb technical and optical state. With the original 6 cilinder 1HZ diesel, a turbo and a 5-speed manual gearbox. This car was my project during the pandemic. Building and changing it for two years while taking it on short and long travels to test the complete setup. I had and still have a lot of fun with this Troopy, but I'm thinking about starting a new project. So I'm contemplating to sell this beauty.

The list of modifications to campervan is long. I'm happy to discuss it with serious buyers. More pictures on requests, video footage and live video calls also possible. Nothing to hide here. This car is extremely rare and an extremely well maintained and built Troopy. Full history available. This is all reflected in a six figure asking price.

IMG_0217.jpeg

IMG_0220.jpeg

IMG_0222.jpeg

IMG_0227.jpeg

IMG_0230.jpeg

so whats the price.. dollar per mile on the odo?

Forum rules require a price so don't be shy.
This will spark a debate. But the asking price is around 150k dollars. Yes, that's a lot of money. Blame it on the market, the rarity of the vehicle and the steep prices of accessories and parts. I'm open to serious offers from fellow cruisers.

Last edited:
Yeah not really much of a debate - I'm sure all the millionaire Belgian Mud members are on this.
I can appreciate the sarcasm. Not being a millionaire however, despite working very hard for as long as I can remember to provide for my family. Just like everybody else here probably.

Absolutely beautiful, AND likely worth every penny you're asking.
You, umm, wouldn't want to trade it for a nice, never-used, cruise missile, would you?
No, I didn't think so...

People in Nebraska - assuming there still are some - are notoriously devoid of a sense of humor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom