ARB bumper On JDM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve searched and haven’t been able to find anything about this. I have a 93 JDM and I’m wondering if a arb non winch bumper will fit. I’ve called 4 wheel parts and arb directly and they said they have no idea if it will work..any help would be appreciated

Shouldn't be a problem. The frame and mounts should all be standard no matter the country or model of 80 series. Order through Cruiser Outfitters, they'd be able to help you.

Do you have the factory winch?

Here are just a few examples from google -

They fit, in some cases with minor mods depending on application. We have the winchbar bumper in stock here @ Cruiser Outfitters and can ship as soon as today! We can have the non-winch variant shipping in a day or two as well. info@cruiseroutfitters.com - 801-563-1277

I would get the winch bar even if you aren't planning on getting a winch. You might want one a year or 2 down the line, or if you ever sell it the winch variant will be more desirable.

I think 2 out of 3 HDJ81s around here have them... mine included :lol:

I’ve searched and haven’t been able to find anything about this. I have a 93 JDM and I’m wondering if a arb non winch bumper will fit. I’ve called 4 wheel parts and arb directly and they said they have no idea if it will work..any help would be appreciated
Shouldn't be a problem. The frame and mounts should all be standard no matter the country or model of 80 series. Order through Cruiser Outfitters, they'd be able to help you.

Do you have the factory winch?

Here are just a few examples from google -

That’s what I figured, and thanks for the info. Really threw me off when ARB didn’t know lol. No factory winch. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom