Anyone run a Yokohama Geolander A/T GO15 on their 100 series? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just to double check before ordering these I understand that the 275 70 18 will work with my '04 stock LC ? Any one use this size as opposed to the 275 65 18? I'm looking for the added height 1.5". Thx

This is a closeup from this morning. 13k miles of mixed highway, rural, and trails.

PXL_20221104_122054799.jpg

Just to double check before ordering these I understand that the 275 70 18 will work with my '04 stock LC ? Any one use this size as opposed to the 275 65 18? I'm looking for the added height 1.5". Thx
Any tire with an inflated diameter of around 33" will fit fine with the stock suspension on U.S. market 100 series and also will not rub in hard turns.

Similarly......with 8K on them (highway, rural roads and our ranch roads) hardly any wear.

View attachment 3159263
Looks like the P metric shown earlier and your LT size have a little different tread?

Thanks for your input on these tires. Looking for the next set for my newly acquired LX.. I have the X-AT E's on my pickup and they're showing about 40% after 25k miles, and are annoyingly loud and rough riding. I want smooth and quiet, but P rated tires here suffer excessive rock damage and punctures to early in their life. Michelin LTX AT2 on the pickup didn't get to 30k before I had flats nearly every week... now I am torn between stock size G015 or the LT in a 265/75R16 🤔

Looks like the P metric shown earlier and your LT size have a little different tread?

Thanks for your input on these tires. Looking for the next set for my newly acquired LX.. I have the X-AT E's on my pickup and they're showing about 40% after 25k miles, and are annoyingly loud and rough riding. I want smooth and quiet, but P rated tires here suffer excessive rock damage and punctures to early in their life. Michelin LTX AT2 on the pickup didn't get to 30k before I had flats nearly every week... now I am torn between stock size G015 or the LT in a 265/75R16 🤔
^^^^

Exactly why I run a 10 ply tire on all of our vehicles. I will gladly exchange a little harsher ride for the convenience of avoiding flats.

^^^^

Exactly why I run a 10 ply tire on all of our vehicles. I will gladly exchange a little harsher ride for the convenience of avoiding flats.
I too like the 10 ply tires... no punches for last 5 years. What is the country of origin of these Yokohama tires? I am a big fan of yokohama tires. Had a set in Hilux made in Japan tires...

I too like the 10 ply tires... no punches for last 5 years. What is the country of origin of these Yokohama tires? I am a big fan of yokohama tires. Had a set in Hilux made in Japan tires...
Thailand according to Yokohama's website which makes sense as the rubber doesn't have to go very far from the tree.

You're looking at the 275/70 R18 – one of the most common sizes talked about around here. I went 265/70 18 in order to stick with a lighter tire.

Last week I got the G015 for my 01 LX. Stock 275/70R16
Quiet on the highway and great on the snowy mountains so far.

Last edited:
You're looking at the 275/70 R18 – one of the most common sizes talked about around here. I went 265/70 18 in order to stick with a lighter tire.
thanks! I'm not on here much lately and really appreciate it..got a quote for $1400 mounted, balanced, and aligned. 4 of the 275/70/R18's..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom